quiting smoking help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default quiting smoking help?

hey guys i am thinking of trying to quit smoking. As my health is already bad enough. I have tried to quit cold turkey but did not succeed as everyone in the house smokes which do not help. I can not afford the patches to help. And i don't like gum so i don't use that. Is there any other way are someting to help me towards my goal?

thank you guys
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

one doesn't try to quit smoking one just QUITS ... and thats that ... there is no advices on that because it all depends on your Will ... and how much you want it if you do not have the Will to quit it then you wont no matter what we say to you and yes it is just that because i can start smoking and i can quit smoking without a problem...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 384

There are these pills, they let you smoke while taking them for about a week then after you have to stop.. they will eventually stop you from smoking.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 243

drugs. I suggest heroine.
    [annoying sig]

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    i would say weed ... because you start smokin weed you forget cigarettes ... and well weed is to expensive nowadays ...

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Electronic Cigs are what helped my uncle
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I suggest smoking and smoking and smoking and smoking until it makes you physically ill. Chain smoke until you literally vomit from smoking, and then smoke a little more.

This will help you quit. I'm a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    meh i rather not. downers are someting i rather not mess with.
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    i would say weed ... because you start smokin weed you forget cigarettes ... and well weed is to expensive nowadays ...
    >.< i cant afford weed

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    >.< i cant afford weed
    that is why its better once you can't afford you do not want it ... Or you start selling everything and etc ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast