[Open beta] Yulgang II SEA

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

I made a thread called Coming Monday. About Yulgang to see how many people on here was gonna be playing. But no one ever posted to my thread. Used that thread to see how many people would be playing. And if there was enough i was gonna start an IGN thread. But guess my thread wasnt good enough.

I will be definately playing come Monday. Sorry for double post...thought i clicked on another thread

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16

Glad you came to this thread Crazedkilla. It's probably best if we just stick to one thread; those of us discussing Yulgang 2. I think we should stick to this thread, especially since the title of this thread clearly lets people know that this is a Yulgang 2 thread. I would be glad to connect with some of you before the OB starts so that we can hopefully become friends in-game and play together. I wonder if there will be multiple servers and how we might arrange to join the same server. I believe I will chose the faction called Order. I don't want to be on the "dark" side ^_^. My ign will be Applecart(hopefully it's not already taken). I think i'm going to play as a healer.
    Is the OB really starting for you on Monday? do you live in Hawaii? For me it will start at 2am Tuesday.

edit:
    It looks like in CB there were two servers; Yeonsu and Yedo. If it remains this way then which should we choose? My vote is for Yeonsu because it appears that the meaning is "Enduring Life". Yedo is apparently a kind of sword.
    Last edited by Harmful Insect; 01-12-2014 at 07:19 AM.
    Wakfu Asia: Applecart

Some of you might find this worth looking at: Reviews of the closed beta test ; such as people giving lists of pros and cons; can give you an idea of what to expect in the game. Senseos might be able to make use of this in order to see what people are saying about the map sizes.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Harmful Insect View Post
    Some of you might find this worth looking at: Reviews of the closed beta test ; such as people giving lists of pros and cons; can give you an idea of what to expect in the game. Senseos might be able to make use of this in order to see what people are saying about the map sizes.
    For senseos:

Yulgang 2 has very big maps with only a couple of save points and transportation NPCs called Riding Managers. However, if one chooses to simply walk or sprint from area to area, it would take too much time. It is also important to note the use of Riding Managers are limited to some areas only, meaning you would have to walk or sprint to the other areas in a particular map; and also you cannot use the Riding Manager to move from one map to another.

Reading that thread and watching a few videos, I'm excited for the OB. Seems like a fun game to play, although a few points mentioned kinda disappoint me. I wont comment on them until I get a hands-on try first, though.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Probably end up trying it out Tues.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Guess i was just hoping for it to come out Monday. LOL. I went back to their webpage this morning. And unfortunately it does say tuesday. =( Either way ill be there when it launches. Thats for sure. Hopefully it won't be too late on Tuesday. One quick question for everyone. If i can play Blade and Soul the Chinese version. And my ping was around 250-450. Would i get a better connection to the SEA region?

I also wonder what the ping will be like. I have seen mention of something called a ping reducer. Can anyone comment on ping reducers? I will do some research myself.

Yeah there is WTFast and Battleping but they cost money for them to be useful.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 27

Looks like my type of game.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast