[Open beta] Yulgang II SEA

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by prettietim View Post
    You can use your mouse to attack. IDK what you're talking about.
    You question it like this person knows what they're doing instead of making snap judgement based on ignorance ._.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

I am having fun so far. I am on Yeonsu. Chaos side. And already got a level 25 healer. For me i still can't judge the game. Cause im here just for the pvp side of the game. Could care less about the graphics or the storyline. Since i don't read the quests dialog anyway. I don't feel any clunkiness in the gameplay. I am doing just fine soloing my way to the top. But everyone has different views. But so far i am having quite a bit of fun even though i don't understand the language of 99% of the community. But its all good. Back to leveling.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

How do i move this pile sack? It dosent work.
    Playing
    World of Warcraft
    Torchlight 2
    Diablo 3

iOS
    Order and Chaos Online

Specs On My Comp
    *AMD Phenom II x4
    *ATI Radeon 4650 HD
    *6GB Ram DDR3
    *Windows 7 Ultimate

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

is there a server located in the usa? games from sea have lag sometimes at least it did for me on a game i played a few years back.

thanks guys
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    is there a server located in the usa? games from sea have lag sometimes at least it did for me on a game i played a few years back.

thanks guys
    This is a SEA version of the game; I highly doubt it's located in the US. I played until level 11, but haven't touched it again yet, I experienced no lag whatsoever.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I get a 404- File directory not found when I try to register, what do.

Edit: Nvm got it, haaa.
    Last edited by Momoiro-san; 01-15-2014 at 04:24 AM. Reason: it did the thing

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

Yeah i am in Central Timezone. And i dont have any lag either. Runs really good so far. So just download and play.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

It's not bad, but I'm not that far in though. It has pretty decent action based combat so I think I'm going to stick with it and drop AK.

Only two gripes so far are the invisible walls when you try to go up some steps and that you have to let go of the directional key after a dash to resume moving.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 229

They did well with the combat, but the textures make my eyes bleed. I can't stand this type of artstyle.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    They did well with the combat, but the textures make my eyes bleed. I can't stand this type of artstyle.
    Yeah, I'm not normally blinded by my love of graphics--I'll normally let the gameplay decide if I play something--but I really cannot get into this game for some reason. There is really nothing wrong with it, and I do love action mmorpgs, but there is just something that is making me avoid playing this game.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast