need to dispose of this wombats body need help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default need to dispose of this wombats body need help

I mean i could make a acid bath sure. But any more tips. Shes starting to stank her. Damn wombat attacked me i swear so i bash her over the head with a hammer. hurry me need help are ill have to work on that acid bath >.<

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 41

Sell it to Arby's for a quick buck.
    ZING!
    Wait, do people still say zing?
    And make fun of Arby's?

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    The Ozz's did 9/11.

Also you probably shouldn't make fun of 9/11. But I don't care.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    The Ozz's did 9/11.

Also you probably shouldn't make fun of 9/11. But I don't care.
    shhhhh dont tell any one

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Lefos View Post
    Also you probably shouldn't make fun of 9/11.
    Who would I be insulting by making fun of 9/11? I am pretty sure that the victims and victims' families are more pissed-off at media cover-ups and propaganda than at satire and skepticism. Blaming 9/11 on Muslims in the Middle East is a sickening display of fascist superstition. The civilians we are firing 1500+ tons of depleted uranium bombs/missiles/rounds at (in addition to illegal drone strikes and the radioactive dust from said uranium) are probably not the ones who destroyed the Twin Towers. Civilians in the Middle East probably did not have foreknowledge of the twin towers' collapse (Rudy Giuliani / Rick Rescorla), probably weren't the ones who disabled the Pentagon's anti-aircraft missile-defense system (Dick Cheney) and remove all Pentagon camera recordings (FBI), didn't decline NORAD pilots' requests to kamikaze-ram the hijacked aircrafts (Donald Rumsfeld / Larry Arnold), didn't tell DCANG to ignore emergency requests for two hours (Daniel Caine), didn't detonate a depleted uranium explosive with enough force to demolish a steel skyscraper (radioactive contamination), didn't fake the airplane data, didn't fake the demolition data, and didn't create a fictitious terrorist organization (CIA).

The "War on Terror" is - imo - a superstition used to justify Islamophobia, oil extraction, and (most importantly) the spending of the majority of US tax dollars on the military. The notion that little Muslim men wearing turbans and assault rifles with illegal drugs are responsible for everything that's wrong with the world is absolutely sickening. The cause of everything that's wrong with the world is human stupidity, human selfishness, and dehumanization. Yes the Taliban is bad. No not every person from the Middle East is a member of the Taliban. Humans invented agriculture in the Middle East. Jesus was born in the Middle East. Yet hating on everyone of a certain ethnicity because of a regime that's lasted two decades is run by leaders who happen to have the same skin color? That's racism (man I went off on a tangent). But anyways - the most insulting thing you can say to 9/11 victims is that it was caused by Al Qaeda. Invading Afghanistan to find a man in Iraq who died in 2001 is... Really, really, disgustingly stupid.

Don't believe me? Well do your own 5-minute Google search minute search (I didn't know half of this stuff before posting either, since I was never interested in 9/11 propaganda, but decided to spend a few hours reading random articles). I'm not endorsing the attack on the World Trade Center. My point is that Muslims have nothing to do with 9/11. I'm fed-up with seeing Islamophobia everywhere on the internet. I'm not making fun of fascist racist superstitious fear propaganda; war-propaganda is fallacious enough to look idiotic without my help!

tl;dr - the ones insulting 9/11 victims are the US media.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 585

It doesn't take propaganda to convince a person to believe war solves problems.
    You need a person who is able to condemn another to death with no empathy.

If you have people who are like that, you will have war soon enough. If people aren't like that, you won't talk them into a war without making them give up their empathy first.
    From this viewpoint, the US has seen far better times, but I can't recall worse.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-06-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Stay frosty.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

This thread escalated quickly.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

what's the difference between a cow and 9/11?

you can't milk a cow for 12 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast