Allods Online

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Allods Online

Hey guys if someone wants to play with me I'm on the NA server.The name is Vagabontat

I wanna ask something too.How is the EU server of the game ? Heard it's empty .. is that true ? I'm playing on the Russian server too and it's FULL to the max almost all of the time.Hundreds of people walking around but I don't like it because it's all in russian and I don't understand it all even though it's close to my own language.If someone else is playing on the RU server Вечни Зов add me the nickname is Съндей.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

As far as I heard all the P2P servers are all quite populated.

As for the European F2P servers, I'm not sure honestly. I played on the German one and the population was low-medium. I heard the English ones were much less populated, but they merged them into one single server some years ago and since then I haven't heard too much complaints about it being more empty than NA anymore.

Checked today and both F2P and P2P are low .. emp and league are low too.I'm gonna stick with the russian server from now on.
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 01-07-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Does anyone know if there's a way to change the language of the game ? I can choose only from russian but maybe if I use the english files or .. idk.Sorry about the double post.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 7

This is P2P EU Server, Empty? I dont think so

Hm I logged in today and it was on low population all the time on both sides on both servers - F2P and P2P.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I think it always display "low" on the login screen not matter how many players are logged in. '

42 Reputation: 10

On EU and US servers Empire sides are overpopulated compared to the League faction, becuz people were able to transfer factions to the Empire only cuz the faction balance buff thought Leagues were more populated which wasnt true. By the time they decided to remove faction transfer it was too late. Now people are either waiting for a server merge or new 5.0 patch which will fix the faction balance buff.

5.0 just came in Russia .. I doubt EU or US are gonna see it now.Maybe in 6 months.