MOUSE QUEST Volume 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 565
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,659
    Rep Power
    26

    Default MOUSE QUEST Volume 1

    You are a Mouse. You have a hankering for some cheese.

    What do you do?

    -Get some cheese
    -Check inventory
    -Dig through some mouse shit
    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  2. #2
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 156
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Get some cheese

  3. #3
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 219
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Only one person gets to pick one option, right?

  4. #4
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 565
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,659
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    Get some cheese
    You creep out of your mouse hole, cautiously, but still tenaciously. The cat must be asleep. Your whiskers detect no DANGER. You find a wheel of cheese and bite into it greedily. Flecks of cheese make roost in your whiskers.

    -Get fat off of the cheese
    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole
    -You remember that mice actually prefer peanut butter to cheese, and so go off in quest of that

    Only one person gets to pick one option, right?
    First come first serve and/or the one most requested.
    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  5. #5
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 219
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole

  6. #6
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 565
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,659
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole
    Using your burly mousey muscles (mice have some of the highest muscle strength to weight ratios of any mammal) you orient the mouse wheel and start wheeling it to your mouse hole. Unfortunately, the mouse wheel starts going too fast and careens into the wall where it makes a loud SLAMMING sound. Your mouse whiskers sense DANGER!

    -Forget the cheese! I run to my mouse hole.
    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.
    -I try to salvage what cheese I can and take it back to my mouse hole forthwith.
    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  7. #7
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 341
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,442
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.

  8. #8
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 565
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,659
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.
    You stand proud guard at the cheese wheel. Your chest is puffed. Your fur is raised. Your father would be proud, if he hadn't died in a mouse trap. Your whiskers go berzerk sensing DANGER, but you hold fast. Courage!

    You hear the soft footfalls of Slinky, the cat. It's coming around the corner. You steady yourself. You can defend this.

    Slinky shows herself. All sly, elegant, deadly. Her teeth gleam in the flourescent light. Her claws are as long as spears, her dark fur as thick as chainmail. Your blood courses.

    "Hello, mousey," she grins.

    -OK this is dumb. Run back to your hide hole.
    -Launch the wheel of cheese at her as a distraction, and go back for that peanut butter!
    -Attempt to riddle her.
    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  9. #9
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 763
    Bumpy Knucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    forget your friends and family. money is the only thing that matters.
    Posts
    10,383
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Attempt to riddle her.

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  10. #10
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 568
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,668
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    This game sucks I want refund

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •