MOUSE QUEST Volume 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 609
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,824
    Rep Power
    27

    Default MOUSE QUEST Volume 1

    You are a Mouse. You have a hankering for some cheese.

    What do you do?

    -Get some cheese
    -Check inventory
    -Dig through some mouse shit

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  2. #2
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 156
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Get some cheese

  3. #3
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 240
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Only one person gets to pick one option, right?

  4. #4
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 609
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,824
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    Get some cheese
    You creep out of your mouse hole, cautiously, but still tenaciously. The cat must be asleep. Your whiskers detect no DANGER. You find a wheel of cheese and bite into it greedily. Flecks of cheese make roost in your whiskers.

    -Get fat off of the cheese
    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole
    -You remember that mice actually prefer peanut butter to cheese, and so go off in quest of that

    Only one person gets to pick one option, right?
    First come first serve and/or the one most requested.

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  5. #5
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 240
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole

  6. #6
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 609
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,824
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    -Try to wheel the wheel of cheese back to your mouse hole
    Using your burly mousey muscles (mice have some of the highest muscle strength to weight ratios of any mammal) you orient the mouse wheel and start wheeling it to your mouse hole. Unfortunately, the mouse wheel starts going too fast and careens into the wall where it makes a loud SLAMMING sound. Your mouse whiskers sense DANGER!

    -Forget the cheese! I run to my mouse hole.
    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.
    -I try to salvage what cheese I can and take it back to my mouse hole forthwith.

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  7. #7
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 362
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,510
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.

  8. #8
    WAKEUPSHEEPLE Reputation: 609
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,824
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    -This is MY cheese. I race toward it to guard it against whatever danger may come.
    You stand proud guard at the cheese wheel. Your chest is puffed. Your fur is raised. Your father would be proud, if he hadn't died in a mouse trap. Your whiskers go berzerk sensing DANGER, but you hold fast. Courage!

    You hear the soft footfalls of Slinky, the cat. It's coming around the corner. You steady yourself. You can defend this.

    Slinky shows herself. All sly, elegant, deadly. Her teeth gleam in the flourescent light. Her claws are as long as spears, her dark fur as thick as chainmail. Your blood courses.

    "Hello, mousey," she grins.

    -OK this is dumb. Run back to your hide hole.
    -Launch the wheel of cheese at her as a distraction, and go back for that peanut butter!
    -Attempt to riddle her.

    95% of teenagers have switched over to RAP/POP. If your one of the 10% that still listens to REAL MUSIC copy and paste this to your sig.

  9. #9
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Attempt to riddle her.

  10. #10
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610
    Z0MBiE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    5,900
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    This game sucks I want refund

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •