I had a Dream...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

I had a dream that (matrix) agents where chasing me and I have the powers of Alex Mercer. I didn't fight them though, I tried to run away from them...or rather jump high, glide fast, run on walls and on the ground to get away from them. It kinda ended in a cliffhanger I think...

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 204

APPARENTLY If you start a dream journal you're much more likely to have lucid dreams, so instead of just being in the hunger games, you can win the hunger games then nail that chick from district 2 (While she has Vulcan ears!).

Don't move when you wake up in order to more vividly remember your dreams, write them down, and say (in your head or outloud, whatevs) 'I want to have a lucid dream' before going to sleep. Eventually pattern recognition will help you have lucid dreams which are pretty much the coolest poop that kids have ever pooped.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

My dreams are usually fuzzy at best

Arri's Animal Reputation: 94

Once had a dream of being caught in an atomic bomb explosion, as the wave hit everything went slow motion as I floated up then saw my skin slowly melting and ripping away, then I woke up like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12