I had a Dream...

Hybrid View

General Manager Reputation: 330

Default I had a Dream...

A dream that I was overthrowing the Chinese government in a Hunger Games-esque future. With the assistance of information being fed secretly to me by my future self allowing me to be one step ahead of the military police at all times. I ensured my closest ally in the nobility survived his wife's poisoning attempt by switching their tea cups. And expected a high five from him for my efforts.

We also carried the power of the elements in luminescent boxes that were incredibly challenging to hide from authorities.

Is anyone else's subconscious this ridiculous?

I honestly never sleep well because every night I'm on some new heart pounding adventure.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 550

Yea...

I was once on dingies going on a waterslide from on top of the London Bridge, next to the big ben. I teleported back each time up there until I went under the bridge and magically appeared in a cave with multiple water levels (like the teleport cave in Thunder Bluff). In there were some frigates shooting at me... :/

Another time I actually went back to a nightmare and defeated it. The nightmare was that a canyon in a cliff had some giant gears (30m+ radius). Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid (the dream obv.) and I ran away very fast. In the defeating the nightmare version I also 'ran away' to the same spot but I picked up a normal hammer, went back and destroyed it. My dream continued to be a GTA2 like top down shooter for 5 mins before I woke up.

All this in black and white for an unknown reason. There are quite a few others like this or even worse but I can't remember them. So, I don't think you're alone.

MERRYCHRISTMAS Reputation: 467
    Don't go to college. Give up on your dreams.

I have recurring dreams where my teeth are falling out, getting chipped and cracked to shreds and snapping. They aren't nightmares, it's just a recurring aspect to my dreams, making them all painful.

Pretty sure Freud is telling me to floss.

Reading: NOTHING
    To read: American Gods by Neil Gaiman, The Hungry Games, by J. K. Rowling, No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
    Last read: A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5), Titus Alone by Mervyn Peake (2.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Super Moderator Reputation: 278
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    I have recurring dreams where my teeth are falling out, getting chipped and cracked to shreds and snapping. They aren't nightmares, it's just a recurring aspect to my dreams, making them all painful.

Pretty sure Freud is telling me to floss.
    Shit, I have dreams where my teeth fall out too.

It's like we're.. connected somehow.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 547

I am tempted to find out what the teeth thing means, but I am scared about what I might discover.
    Also I dream weird shit, but it's often prophetic in a strange way.

What I dream about a lot is having the ability to fly. I can fly in a lot of my dreams and levitate around at will. Sometimes others can do it to, mostly it's only me. I can control it, but it's hard and I have to really concentrate, like using the force or something.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-07-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Stay frosty.

General Manager Reputation: 330

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    What I dream about a lot is having the ability to fly. I can fly in a lot of my dreams and levitate around at will. Sometimes others can do it to, mostly it's only me. I can control it, but it's hard and I have to really concentrate, like using the force or something.
    When Throw Trucks with your Mind launches in March, I challenge you to an aerial duel. Just send me your address and I'll see if I can snag an extra headset to offset the cost (I'm buying equity in the company developing it so shouldn't be an issue).
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Natalia-chan! My waifu! Reputation: 550

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    but it's hard and I have to really concentrate, like using the force or something.
    Isn't that like lucid dreaming?