Elder Scrolls Online - Stress test 01/10/14

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 57

Do they use some bull-dinky self-made downloader like Allods and stuff? :/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

I think they are using a self-made BitTorrent client, but I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Rock Man Reputation: 18

After reading all the negative publicity of the game in the media I finally managed to get a hold of a key myself.
    Obviously there is NDA so I am not going to talk a lot about it really but all I can say is that it's better than I expected it to be.
    The only thing that annoyed me a little is the somewhat clunky combat, but the quests are really refreshing after most MMO's we played.

And it's one of the few MMO's with an actual nice story to it, it's one of the few where I actually read what was going on in the quests. I do have to say you play this MMO for the PvE and not for the PvP since the PvP is just a clone of Guild Wars 2.

Well, you can talk about it in detail, providing you weren't stupid enough to use the same username there that you use here!
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Yeah, actually, the latter especially if you put even a second of research into it; point and click grindfest with graphics that look like they come from 2008. Actually, their were games that looked better in 2008 than Archeage, now that i think about it. In regards to what it offers in game play, their's literally nothing new, it's the exact same trash recycled that you'll uninstall in a month - at most.

The first, i've pulled that garbage apart repeatedly. Can you produce more than three videos of what that trash is about, or are you going to fall back on that one video they showed at the convention.

edit: Now we've got people that don't even know what a stress-test is complaining that they can't get into a game...
    wait are you for real
    like i know you're stupid, but i didn't expect you to be downright mentally challenged.

also lol, archeage is a sandpark, not really sandbox but definitely not themepark.
    recycled trash? honestly i don't think you should be talking about recycled trash.

black desert video 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i75VWqBCWc0

video 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU9J6jwH338

video 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5AqUGJW0c

video 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaHCxtI_vSg

video 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKJkMWyioo

video 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubpLPYfOGc

tons of ****ing stream gameplay videos

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/...ert/videos/all

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    wait are you for real
    like i know you're stupid, but i didn't expect you to be downright mentally challenged.

also lol, archeage is a sandpark, not really sandbox but definitely not themepark.
    recycled trash? honestly i don't think you should be talking about recycled trash.

(snipping links and pic because that'd just get way to spammy, but their ARE like, six videos in original post!)
    So they've FINALLY had the balls to put out any kind of information about their game? About damn time, looks like a seriously watered down wanna-be Vindictus clone. Not worth anyones time who has two braincells to rub together, so it would be perfect for your dumb ass.

As for Arch-age, the comment stands, it's going to flop within its first month in the west and go crawling back to the idiots that like to re-hash trash they've played time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Not worth anyones time who has two braincells to rub together
    So, then you'd be playing it, seeing as how you've only got half of one!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Pretty stupid if you think TESO will fail, Obv you diden't play the beta or else you would know that its gonna be a huge hit. I will be buying the game at launch and a year sub, my family and friends will be to. I cannot believe Onrpg Journalists write such trash, makes me believe that this site really is going downhill.

Oh, so everyone on the planet has to have your opinion of the game, grow up!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast