Elder Scrolls Online - Stress test 01/10/14

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

I'm just going to post in this random thread about a random game that I recently tried out and was horribly boring and generic and pretty much what I expected.

#NDAevasionNOPROBLEMO

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Much better than the official Onrpg review, to be honest. Far less biased and doom-speakingish, and you seem to have actually played the game. Have they finished Voice Acting all the quest npcs as of yet, or are they still working on it?
    Up to level 18, the voice acting seems to be finished. I don't know about higher content. I've encountered some bugs (like voices not matching texts or different voices for 1 NPC) but they're probably very easy to fix.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Speaking as someone who has sank time into Archeage (yes, legally - I'm a Korean resident), I was pleasantly surprised by TESO last weekend.

Guys, Archeage isn't the messiah. It's a very Asian game with the oh-so-traditional - log in, go kill this, but yes...it does do some things differently. I had to join a guild if I wanted to get ANYWHERE with character development because it is NOT a game you can effectively solo in.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Karanos View Post
    Speaking as someone who has sank time into Archeage (yes, legally - I'm a Korean resident), I was pleasantly surprised by TESO last weekend.

Guys, Archeage isn't the messiah. It's a very Asian game with the oh-so-traditional - log in, go kill this, but yes...it does do some things differently. I had to join a guild if I wanted to get ANYWHERE with character development because it is NOT a game you can effectively solo in.
    yes,it's a (mostly) generic themepark with sandbox elements, but considering when it was made and that TESO is not even out. lol.

So they've FINALLY had the balls to put out any kind of information about their game? About damn time, looks like a seriously watered down wanna-be Vindictus clone. Not worth anyones time who has two braincells to rub together, so it would be perfect for your dumb ass.

As for Arch-age, the comment stands, it's going to flop within its first month in the west and go crawling back to the idiots that like to re-hash trash they've played time and time again.

Last edited by Candyholic; 01-14-2014 at 04:57 PM.

there's a wolf in my heart

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

TESO looks fairly promising, I just wish there was a system for pick-pocketing players to make thief roleplay viable. Even if it was just a random chance to pick-pocket a tiny amount of money.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheApe View Post
    I always end up making stupid looking chars if there's sliders
    Wrong thread :P

I was unimpressed by TESO. It's true that I'm not a fan of the elder scrolls series which might explain why I didn't like TESO much.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yes,it's a (mostly) generic themepark with sandbox elements, but considering when it was made and that TESO is not even out. lol.

As is your norm, you add nothing to the conversation and fall back on stupid gifs. Troll some other thread.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

As is your norm, you add nothing to the conversation and fall back on stupid gifs. Troll some other thread.

considering you're the one who does nothing but throw petty insults in an attempt to make your 'argument' seem valid, i'd say it's you who add nothing to your so called 'conversation'.
    perhaps you should invest in a larger vocabulary so you can express yourself properly without coming off as a total dick.

tl;dr
    black desert is a vindictus clone.
    LOL
    Last edited by Candyholic; 01-14-2014 at 08:55 PM.

there's a wolf in my heart

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

can some one give me stress/beta key test out this game plsss
    Playing GW2
    Server: Jade Quary
    Name: Spain
    Class: Guardian

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by color View Post
    can some one give me stress/beta key test out this game plsss
    It was just a beta-stress-test for the last weekend. You will have to wait for the next beta-event.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast