Elder Scrolls Online - Stress test 01/10/14

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post

considering you're the one who does nothing but throw petty insults in an attempt to make your 'argument' seem valid, i'd say it's you who add nothing to your so called 'conversation'.
    perhaps you should invest in a larger vocabulary so you can express yourself properly without coming off as a total dick.

tl;dr
    black desert is a vindictus clone.
    LOL

The irony and incredible projection in your post is down right mind blowing, and of course you can't even attempt to "make a point", without adding a little gif. (so i'll add my own, maybe chest beating will translate better into ape.)

Just because i trounced you earlier last year in the BD thread and made you look like the idiot you are dosn't give you the right to come onto this thread and troll.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post

considering you're the one who does nothing but throw petty insults in an attempt to make your 'argument' seem valid, i'd say it's you who add nothing to your so called 'conversation'.
    perhaps you should invest in a larger vocabulary so you can express yourself properly without coming off as a total dick.

tl;dr
    black desert is a vindictus clone.
    LOL
    Personally I could not care less about this....discussion......but I am going to need to save that gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Personally I could not care less about this....discussion......but I am going to need to save that gif.
    calling anything involving Candyholic a "discussion" is being overly generous.

For those of us that were unlucky enough to be left out of the Beta/Stress Test, the developers put out a gameplay video of them taking down a Dark Anchor. The only thing i'll agree with the haters about is how much first person seems shoe-horned in, those textures on the arms/hands were terrible when he was recalling to the waypoint :s

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

kinda off topic but most elder scrolls games had semi are low res textures. Until mods came out. I think skyrim did have a dev made high res though right?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

what those hands look realistic as hell did you see all them wrinkles

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    what those hands look realistic as hell did you see all them wrinkles
    Pash, mah hands be baby smooth ~3~

Heads or Tails Reputation: 52

After this last stresstest I'm pretty hyped.
    Can't wait for the next beta phase. I'm really curious if they managed to fix all the bugs and especially how they handled imbalances.

Banned Reputation: 10

i have an acount im selling in ESO

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    TESO looks fairly promising, I just wish there was a system for pick-pocketing players to make thief roleplay viable. Even if it was just a random chance to pick-pocket a tiny amount of money.
    This was my issue with it. If a player want's to play that evil thief or assassin he really can't play the role and "feel" like he/she is the character. You're to restricted in what should be an open ES world. If they would have made it sandbox and not try to follow what most games are doing it would have been an insta buy for me.

When I first heard about the MMO, I really was interested. I figured with an ES type game I could just jump on and be a trader and just hire people to guard my wares while I was traveling and what not. Instead, it's a decent normal MMO with ES world and lore. That's my opinion on it though.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213