Elder Scrolls Online - Stress test 01/10/14

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Well ****, I was completely uninterested in this but now I want to try it purely to see if it's as bad as people claim.
    People said the secret world was bad during beta and I ended up putting 100 hours into it when it launched.
    Last edited by neomazoku; 01-11-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    Well ****, I was completely uninterested in this but now I want to try it purely to see if it's as bad as people claim.
    People said the secret world was bad during beta and I ended up putting 100 hours into it when it launched.
    It's not a bad game, it's just not what people want or expected from an Elder Scrolls game :/
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If anyone does have a spare key I wouldnt mind giving it a go thanks,

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

I dont get why ppl are hating on this game so much :/ It is way better than any mmo i've played recently. It's kinda playing skyrim but with mmo features in it.

I'm quite enjoying the game and i'm not an ES fan at all, didnt even see anything about this game untill i got a key and got ingame.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Well, i couldnt say the Game is Bad. Sure it has some Issues ( F.E. Login Name is posted Multiple Times on Screen while Playing, Translation Mistakes, Bugged Quests, nothing new for a Beta Game) on the other Hand the Graphics are great ( not Awesome) and it runs very smooth.

But still, i cant get warm with it. I tried all Classes at least till Lvl5, the only Reason i done that is because with all of them the Fightīs feels kinda Lame ( Its alot better since Alpha but still ... meh). Iam thankfull for this "Stresstest" so i could see "where ESO is going to till Release".

Itīs like FF 14, its a great Game but not great enough for spending Money to it ( at least for me). So i am still waiting for Wildstar and EQN.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by mikejaxer View Post
    B-b-b-b-b-b-but it's only beta! It'll all be perfect and amazing when it releases.
    Beta? The game feels more like Alpha. It'll be more like Beta when it releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbest View Post
    Translation Mistakes
    I don't know where you get that from, because it's being developer in English. I can see spelling mistakes and other grammatical errors.
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

I think the game is just fine and fun I think every one was expecting Skyrim in multiplayer well if you want that there is a half working mod to make Skyrime online.Some others who hate on this game just do it becuse they donīt have anything better to do or they still have there heads stuck in there ass and still plays wow but fine with if you love that game but donīt bash on other game cuz they are not wow.

And yes the game will be broken itīs bloody beta and there is still 3 month before release if I remember right it was 4/4-2014 and with a big developer team allot can change and fix during that time also if they are good listeners maybe the release they will change becuse they need to do some major changes that the community complains about.

But anyway I like the game if you donīt well no one force to play it so just say you donīt like then go away you will not convince people who like it to dislike it just because you want every one to think like you so stop wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    I think everyone was expecting Skyrim in multiplayer.
    Don't lump me into that group, I've never played any of the Elder Scrolls games! Also, I haven't played WoW in almost 10 years!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    I think the game is just fine and fun I think every one was expecting Skyrim in multiplayer.
    no people were expecting a decent game not this piece of shit. the fact that this is buy then p2p just makes things worse for them. also i have never played wow so i am not in that group of people. the general consensus is that this game is just bad. also if this is releasing in 3 months god help them. there is no way in 3 months they are gonna do some huge 180 and make this some spectacular amazing elder scrolls game. it's just not going to happen and that's a sad fact.
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 01-11-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast