Elder Scrolls Online - Stress test 01/10/14

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245

Alpha (game in current form), Beta (game when it releases)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 238

.... ye and then all of the players got stuck on a small island where main quest to get off it is bugged ... GG and F you all around !
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    .... ye and then all of the players got stuck on a small island where main quest to get off it is bugged ... GG and F you all around !
    well it´s easy to finish Rana is the the captains office where you start out just the quest marker is bugged man I got of the starter island so it´s not broken all you have to do is ether think and check like I did or ask in Chat allot of players know you need to go back where you first met her.

people who still are stuck well then they can stay stuck for not asking for help or try to explore in town a bit. Stuff will be broken in beta as any other game like the Zombies in DayZ walk true walls.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    no people were expecting a decent game not this piece of shit. the fact that this is buy then p2p just makes things worse for them. also i have never played wow so i am not in that group of people. the general consensus is that this game is just bad. also if this is releasing in 3 months god help them. there is no way in 3 months they are gonna do some huge 180 and make this some spectacular amazing elder scrolls game. it's just not going to happen and that's a sad fact.
    how is it even bad? it's not great, but it (sort of) feels like playing an elder scrolls mmo, and that's what they (sort of) were going for. it's not like the single player games - but it'd turn into age of conan if they were aiming for that.

sure, they should've went with b2p but eh - they will realize that down the road.
    Last edited by Candyholic; 01-11-2014 at 12:31 PM.

there's a wolf in my heart

Game List Master Reputation: 146

Pretty decent just wish the memory usage was a bit lower

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Anyone have a spare key pm me please

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I didn't get in any spare key left?

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

I actually was expecting a very bad game, because I read comments in this forum before testing it on my own. I only bothered to get a key, cause there's nothing else to play right now.

I'm not an elder-scrolls fanboy, but it turns out, I like the game a lot. It feels like playing a mix of Oblivion and Skyrim (haven't finished either of the two games). Graphics are great (not one of the best I've seen, but still visually appealing), controlls and combat feel smooth and I love the skill system as it supports individuality perfectly. Assuming, there aren't unlimited skill points, there wont be everyone ending up using the same build.

I also like other little things that they implemented like: Minimal UI, NO weapon restrictions, loot all of the surrounding area instead of just one mob, stamina- and magica-based skills, sprint, active dodge, NO instanced quest-areas at all (which leads to bugs right now - but I'm sure that they can fix that) and individual decisions in the story-line! I actually read the story (I don't do that a lot^^) and it's hauntingly exciting so far!

Generally, I'm pretty picky when it comes to MMOs and I still have to test the PvP (that will play a big role in my final decision) but I'm really considering putting my money in this game. Given the fact, that it's an Elder-Scrolls game and, on top of that, a very good MMO in my opinion, the community will be huge, which will make the game a definite success and ensure that it wont shut down any time soon.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 18

I've been hating on having players kill all the mobs and stuff, cuz' what i'm expecting from an elder scrolls is badass fights. But yeah, it's just the beginning of the game, idk if there's instanced zones but, i was hella annoyed when i fought some "quest bosses" with like 20 players on him.

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

Like I've said, it's not a bad game :P It's just not the Elder Scrolls games that we've wanted, and in that respect it'll fail. Especially when stuff like ArcheAge and Everquest:Next start showing up.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/10]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast