5 Things You Should Know About ArcheAge

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Good god, what a rude post! Honestly, a mod aught to silence you if you're going to act like this towards other members of the forums. You're on the freaking internet, grow a skin.
    You have serious reading comprehension issues.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadz View Post
    Not if a mod decides to silence you. I see nothing wrong with Xaenex's voice so it's just you who has a problem with it I suppose. He doesn't have the best mic in the world from what I saw in his stream but his voice is normal.
    What? That's not what I said. The whole point is that you can voice your opinion without being rude. Gods-Hand showed no respect to Xaenex at all. I dunno what was hard to understand in my post so I suggest you read my post properly before replying next time.

What the hell with some people here lol :O

edit: and yes, if your post is inappropriate, you can be silenced so no you can't say whatever you want
    Try not to be so incredibly obvious in your hypocrisy and incompetence. Damn near every post you've made can be "silenced" by your own standards.

Edit - by the by, folks on this board rip each other up way worse than just saying they don't like someone's voice. If you literally can't handle that without crying this is NOT the place for your.
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 01-16-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave!Yognaught View Post
    Try not to be so incredibly obvious in your incompetence.
    Where do I start?

1. I didn't say that YOUR post was inappropriate. I was just speaking about posts in general.
    2. I'm not offended by what Gods-Hand said, it wasn't even aimed at me. And
    3. Because I'm calling out on someone's post doesn't mean that I don't have a thick skin. On the internet, respect still exists.

So yes, you clearly lack reading comprehension since everything you said here doesn't concern me at all. Your post history indicates that you're just good at picking fights with people. I don't know why I'm still wasting my time with you. It is very funny (and ironic) that you're the one who's making a big fuss here simply because I told someone that he can't say whatever he wants.

@Xaenex the only irks about pvp in archeage (judging from the russian steams on Twitch) is that in small skirmishes/zergs, it's go archer or go home. I didn't see any castle siege yet so my knowledge about archeage's pvp is incomplete.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-16-2014 at 03:02 AM.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenex View Post
    Thank you guys for your support, it wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to insult my voice, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Ever since entering the YouTube-sphere I've made it my goal not to water down the message I'm trying to voice nor the awareness I want to bring by being some over-the-top and unrealistic personality. Any excitement, boredom, or just general emotion you hear me voice in my videos are genuine about that game.

Overall, I usually ignore, or if I can, delete, criticism towards aspects of the content that I cover that just can't be change. I'm mixed, born in Jamaica, living in Miami. I don't even have my Jamaican accent anymore, and the way I speak is just a hodgepodge of many dialects and speech tendencies. My content isn't perfect, and being in the fourth month of me covering content, on YouTube, on a consistent basis, I have a lot of room for growth. I appreciate (though not always enjoy, lol) criticism, as long as it's constructive or will make my channel better.

A lot of changes have come to my channel, the actual content that I cover, how I cover it, and even the way I plan, organize, record, and edit my content. Overall, there's been amazing criticism, and I love the improvements I've made because of it. As for Gods-Hand's opinion, it's pretty clear it wasn't constructive, pretty demeaning, and negative. He's not the sort of viewer that I'm concerned with nor make my content for. I create my content for beautiful people, people that actually have great moral character to them. People that are able to voice an opinion, even if it's a negative one, but in a respectful manner. That's the community I want to create a home for, via my channel, and hopefully influence other communities to be like.

At the end of the day, people will say what they say. I guess it's great that I've been using the internet so long that it's not hard for me to ignore rude and nonconstructive comments

ill admit saying burning my face was abit much, but i honestly cant stand peoples voices that sound just crazy like i said, again, i didnt put it on your youtube vid, so i expressed it here, like i said CC is enough so i can read what your saying. still cant wait to play. also dont make it seem like im pinpointing you out, its just peoples voices in general keep going with vids, ill just have to CC them ill voice my opinion how ever i like it, could of been worse if i just blurted something terrible on your youtube vid ^.^ ill continue to express my voice how i like

either way ill keep watching nice archage vids, so feed me more. thanks.
    When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it's "Monster Kill",
    In Quake3 it's "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it's "Kicked by console"
    www.twitch.tv/desanex

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 41

Where do I start?

1. I didn't say that YOUR post was inappropriate. I was just speaking about posts in general.
    2. I'm not offended by what Gods-Hand said, it wasn't even aimed at me. And
    3. Because I'm calling out on someone's post doesn't mean that I don't have a thick skin. On the internet, respect still exists.

So yes, you clearly lack reading comprehension since everything you said here doesn't concern me at all. Your post history indicates that you're just good at picking fights with people. I don't know why I'm still wasting my time with you. It is very funny (and ironic) that you're the one who's making a big fuss here simply because I told someone that he can't say whatever he wants.

@Xaenex the only irks about pvp in archeage (judging from the russian steams on Twitch) is that in small skirmishes/zergs, it's go archer or go home. I didn't see any castle siege yet so my knowledge about archeage's pvp is incomplete.
    Good god, you immediately turn around and act like an idiot after trying to make a point with a 1-3 list. No, you're actually wrong, especially in regards to videos. Yes people on the internet EARN respect, but it isn't given as easily as it is in the real world, something that goes straight over your head, obviously.

As for "You're just good at picking fights with people" no, i'm good at calling out the complete idiots that post here on their ridiculous posts, like basically every post you've made here. We're on Onrpg, not North Korea, this is no place for people like you with toilet-paper-thin skin.

Edit - As for "Why am i even responding?", because you know you're wrong, but you feel you need to defend your "point" as you're already knee deep in your own stupidity.
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 01-16-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

all this arguing on internet reminded me of this

kinda enjoyed the video and now i want to play it

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 36

Just hope that trion does a real f2p system. The korean one is garbage. Freemium.

If you want to f2p, then do a ****ing real f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by janii View Post
    Just hope that trion does a real f2p system. The korean one is garbage. Freemium.

From what I heard, they will use Rift's f2p system. I will update my post as soon as I find the source of that info.

edit: nvm we still don't know what will be the f2p model for AA yet.
    Last edited by Darkshadz; 01-16-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by janii View Post

Just what exactly do you expect under "real f2p"? Completely free game? Only cosmetics sold in the shop? I doubt that'll happen.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Just what exactly do you expect under "real f2p"? Completely free game? Only cosmetics sold in the shop? I doubt that'll happen.
    look at rift, archeage will follow that system.

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast