Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
    ___________________________
    ***********
    Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

    can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

    if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

    that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

    So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

    ( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

    if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

    same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

    Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.
    ___________

    in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

    cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

    tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
    ___________________

    if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

    5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

    and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    _______________________________
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

    Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

    if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    ____________
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    _________________________
    Source(s):
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    _____________
    if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link: (removed by oister )
    read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

  2. #2
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,256
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    tell me are you really happy ??
    yeah c: c: c:

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
    but I love Chicken McNuggets... and my mom cooks everything with onion and garlic. ._.

  3. #3
    It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271
    Bacn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dogenzaka Hill
    Posts
    9,000
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
    The only coherent message I got out of this post is "If you ignore the answers to questions, you'll never get those answers."


    Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    but I love Chicken McNuggets... and my mom cooks everything with onion and garlic. ._.
    How can you expect to find true happiness if you keep eating garlic, you ****ing heathen. Go back to your blood orgies and human sacrifices and stop corrupting our youth.


    Seriously, who the **** do you think you are, you ****ing garlic eater?
    Last edited by Bacn; 01-12-2014 at 04:10 AM.

    Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore


  4. #4
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 151
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,256
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    It's my mom. I-I don't know how to cook with garlic. I'm sorry. ._.

  5. #5
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    5,711
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    No meat-eating
    Well that's nice of you. I wouldn't want my family eaten by predators so I guess it makes sense not to eat prey.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ?
    I have memory. I just don't remember because my prefrontal cortex wasn't developed, therefore I couldn't associate images with events to create long-term memories (unless it made a strong impression or I kept it in my short term memory until my prefrontal cortex developed). A physical answer to a physical question. Next?

    Forgetting memories is not the same as fabricating memories. I can fabricate imaginary memories of sexual fantasies from previous lives, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I used to be a girl living in Uranus surrounded by throngs of little green men. I'm not the same person (mentally) I was when I was a kid or even a teenager. So I don't really care that I forgot most of what happened when I was in preschool or breastfeeding. Also - since our memories are stored and recalled in the brain, you'd need a physical input for said supernatural memories of past lives (and - if we're going with the multi-dimensional explanation - future lives).

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
    How can I forget something when I'm dead? Does the Vallioomphasnotch forget what it did when it existed? Once the brain starts rotting, your long-term memory goes with it. Also it won't matter to me what you think of me when I'm dead because I'll be dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ?
    If you're worried about me forgetting my memories, don't worry - I write down anything important in my electronic diary. Of course I forget things in my past - which started when a sperm penetrated an ovum (and no, I don't remember how that felt, since I didn't have a brain and therefore my "consciousness" was... Well however you define consciousness, mine was created sometime AFTER my parents had sex (not before)). I prefer the viewpoint that humans are not conscious, and that we are philosophical zombies taught (through experience and genetically-programmed tendencies) to act consciously for survival. And when I saw programmed I mean programmed by natural selection, not some guy with a floating keyboard of light.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    Depends. If the existence of something forms a paradox (that its nonexistence follows from the definition of its existence) then no matter how much faith or belief I have, I have to accept it as nonexistent. So if the Supreme Lord Krishna is a Windows 7 driver that puts a letter on my screen every time I press a button then I'll believe it when I look at my installed drivers. If he's some guy that knows everything that happens and is benevolent towards sentient life, then he doesn't exist on this planet.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth.
    Understanding... Scientists create and disprove models all the time. Every model/definition for "God" tends to be a bad one, and there are better explanations for curious phenomenon than "God did it". No so-called intelligent man is able to understand the "truth" that Krishna definitely exists but nobody will ever understand his existence and that we don't remember previous reincarnations? Heh heh. I understand the "opinion" that the world is flat. I disagree with that opinion, for quite a few reasons (a few of which I took the time to calculate) for the world not being flat like a pancake, and quite a few reasons for the world being round like an elongated sphere, so my opinion is that the world is round (I happen to be correct). Now you are saying that your opinion that Lord Krishna exists, that people reincarnate, and that no one with intelligence can understand how Krishna exists. Well, intelligence is "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills" and understand is "perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or speaker)" and exist is "have objective reality or being." So you are saying that nobody has sufficient ability to apply knowledge in a way that would perceive the intended meaning of Lord Krishna's existence? Well paraphrase what you just said: (But first - knowledge is "a familiarity with someone or something, which can include facts, information, descriptions, or skills acquired through experience or education" (I'm taking the first definitions off Google)). So now to paraphrase you:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth.
    You are saying that nobody has the intelligence to understand the existence of Lord Krishna, which is "Fact". And that reincarnation is a "Truth". I.e. Applying knowledge to perceive the intended meaning of the existence of Lord Krishna is not possible for humans, and Lord Krishna does exist, and applying knowledge to perceive the intended meaning of reincarnation (people having a previous life before being born and next life after dying) being a "Truth" is impossible for humans. I.e. Humans cannot objectively apply knowledge to perceive Lord Krishna existing (which is "Fact") nor to perceive reincarnation (which is a "Truth").

    Well first off, we can make a definition for Lord Krishna so that we know what it is we are referring to. Second off, I suggest that the reason we cannot objectively apply knowledge to perceive the existence of Lord Krishna is because there is no objective information indicating that Lord Krishna exists. Which explains why nobody has the "intelligence" to "understand" (objectively) the existence of said diety. Sorry, but your existential "death" problems aren't solved. Note: And I am genuinely sorry about that (death being permanent), and feel guilty bringing it up.

    My point - you're just saying that "nobody can objectively perceive Krishna's existence" in a fancy way. While mixing up "fact" and "truth" with "opinion". Remember the distinction - facts and truths are objective, whereas opinions are subjective; your opinions are not always "true" outside of your imagination, and when you've just said yourself that no one can objectively perceive the existence of Krishna, it implies that the "Fact" of Lord Krishna's existence is in actuality - a superstition.

    And yes, I already know that you'll make up some excuse as to how I've misinterpreted your words. But really - instead of making excuses for your beliefs, why don't you show me some evidence? Send Lord Krishna to my room to have a talk with me, maybe perform some supernatural miracles in front of the scientific community with a control (sample) versus the Krishna sample, stop all world suffering (not just humans, but of animals and all sentient life on Earth) and then continue your assertions after we have a common objective source of information on the deeds and historical context of Lord Krishna. I'll even give you the benefit of a doubt, say a prayer, and - awwwwwww - nothing happened. And it's as simple as that! Why would your God actively ignore your prayers in order to make you think that he/she/it didn't exist? Why would your God want you to become an atheist? C'mon, I want to hear your reason because I just have a delightful hunch that it will be amusing. Free will? Yeah right. Rape victims pray for divine protection all the time. I guess the survivors of near-death scenarios can thank Lord Krishna whereas the majority of people whose prayers went unanswered were not conscious? What if... No one had consciousness???

    Anyways, the only reason I can't disprove the existence of Lord Krishna is because you haven't told me what Lord Krishna is Maybe if I knew who you were talking about then we could continue this argument

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.
    Unless I happen to have my father's DNA sample.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??
    Well, it would dispel the possibility that your mother was lying. For example, if Jesus did DNA testing on his father then he could have learned that his Mom wasn't a virgin (or that his mother was artificially insemminated with Joseph's semen).

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it,"
    No, because the DNA test is objective whereas asking an authority is subjective. If the authority has been vetted by everyone you trust then it's probably ok to trust the authority. If your preacher wasn't vetted then he could have made it up, or gotten his info from another person who made stuff up. Imagination is subjective. Religions run autonomously from their "God"s, and the only sources of information of said dieties are from "holy" manuscripts WRITTEN BY HUMANS. The Vedas even asks: Who created God? There would have probably been some even more intelligent life form predating God, which itself would have been predated by an even more intelligent life form, which itself... etc. Do you think that everything you don't understand is intelligent? Explain the intelligent life forms making snowflakes exhibit a radial symmetry, or the intelligent life forms making my pencil drop towards the Earth's centre of gravity instead of staying suspended in air. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry sentient forces you've got there! Let's see: Gravity (oh yeah, that's like - GRAVITOS the god of pencil dropping.) And don't forget 6-fold symmetry of freezing water crystals!!! (That's caused by Jack Frost).

    Hail GRAVITOS and Jack Frost, the lords of pencil dropping and snowflakes! No one can objectively prove that they do exist, and no one knows who Jack Frost is - therefore you can't explain that he doesn't exist!!!! omfg let's make a religion on elecricity being sentient and carrying your team in League of Legends = being reincarnated with a computer, but feeding = being reincarnated without a computer.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".


    Quote Originally Posted by johnson00 View Post
    Why should you waste your time?
    ^I concede to you on this one.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

  6. #6
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,605
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    The answer to all your questions is: 69

  7. #7
    Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582
    SnOwPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Flanders
    Posts
    12,164
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Did some editing to keep this going. Rep for the first one to find it.


    [My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

  8. #8
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,257
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    Did some editing to keep this going. Rep for the first one to find it.
    that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him?

    You added Krisha?

    I dunno, didn't read it before so i can't tell whats missing.

    Anyway, whats this bullshit. Does it even make sense?





  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,050
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    The basic sophistry, that takes the concept of existence and misuses it, spawned all religions of the world.

    Here we have a prime example of how it works:
    People like to name entities and categorize them. Existence is a category, a state. It means, that an entity has an effect that can be repeatably sought out. Proof of existence is the verification that this has happened. Now we can assume that this comes with a lingering quality. This is because as a category the use of the concept of existence is to pass on the idea, that something exists to someone else. This is where the problem starts. Even though existence has plenty of use in communication it spans a horizon that is external to a person. As the OP points out, it has practical meanings. It is not reflective of, or able to accurately describe the state of your personal state of the world. By throwing the personal concept of "fact" and "truth" into a mish-mash with "existence", people are fooled into the idea that the concept of your father existing before your birth adds a tangible reality to the world outside of your own reality. That tangible truth outside of truth is not actually real.
    The OP can not find out, if his father was his. When faced with this dilemma, he makes the decision to let the external reality override his personal world of facts. At this point, the Sophists win. They have him where they want him. He will accept nonsense and fabrication as fact and he will prefer it to his own findings. They can now easily convince him that some mysterious ghostforce controlls the world made up by a beardy man sitting in a cloud, which actually isnt there. If thy want, they can tell him that he was born from a male monkeys ass, after it became pregnant by inhaling the fumes from some mountain cavity. Its no diffrent. He can't tell. What fabricated idea of truth he accepts is out of his control entirely. He hasn't actually found anything. He has become the wanderer in a forsaken world where truth is absent, just like he feared, by making the wrong choice of paths.
    He hasn't found anything, but lost all sense of truth. Finally the Sophists have made him one of their own. He sets on to spread his wrong choice and to "talk" fact. It's absurd because truth and fact can not be told. They can be hinted at, but can only be found on your own. This is what one could call the path of enlightenment. It leads away, into the opposite direction.

    @snow: What is button? (from timestamps Bacn wins.)
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-12-2014 at 02:32 PM.

    Stay frosty.

  10. #10
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ Reputation: 534
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    13,516
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    You cannot remember every detail of your life, therefore God.

    #???


    Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

    Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •