Guild Launch Free Coupons

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Default Guild Launch Free Coupons

My PM tracker says Dizzy (the admin) read my message (sent a few days ago) but didn't reply back to me. Not sure why and I hope I don't get in trouble for doing this but......who wants a coupon? Anybody wanting to launch their own guild site or wanting to improve/remake their guild site? If so, reply to this thread. If not, share with anyone who does. Each coupon is worth 1 full year on Guild Launch's premium plan. I have recently become an advocate of Guild Launch so I am giving out free coupons.

If you are currently using Guild Launch and have an AWESOME site and want to upgrade, let me know If you have a Guild Launch site and don't like it, let me know....I take great pride in sending in feedback to the Guild Launch peeps.

My apologies if I am breaking any rules by promoting free coupons.

bumping up this thread in case anyone missed it. I am working with Guild Launch giving away free coupons that they have for their Ultimate plan, worth 1 year. If anyone wants one, let me know If you don't want one, tell your friends.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I would love one of these code's if you still have some, Reforming a guild and was planning on using guild launch this would help us alot.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

I'd like a coupon as I plan on starting a guild up soon ^_^

I would love one if you still have some.

Thank you

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

might as well shoot me one also...could use it right about now.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    I am working with Guild Launch giving away free coupons that they have for their Ultimate plan, worth 1 year.
    Oh my god! I think I used this site for four months. Really helped keep track of guildmate event points (aka raid points). Those coupons are worth a LOT.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Still have codes?

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Yes, I've informed my boss (who is the Director of Marketing for Guild Launch). I actually had a voice call with him early last week. He told me he will give me coupons to give out very soon. very soon = within the week. I think there is a tiny delay because it's their Community Manager who is generating the codes and they're trying to fix all of the bugs and technical details. There's also a delay if their CM gets sick or decides to work from home but I was told I would get codes really soon. So just hold on guys, I'll have the codes in soon!

By the way, for those who are on Guild Launch, what are your thoughts? Is it a great service? Any improvements?

I would love to get a code if you still have some. Thinking of evolving my guild site

Thanks

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast