Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 106

Thread: Guild Launch Free Coupons

  1. #26
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    RegisAreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey, thank you so much! I'm sure my guild mate be happy. I would've pmed you this but your pm box is full xD So how do I know if it worked?

  2. #27
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hey could I get one of these coupons?

  3. #28
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Any Update Wind on the Coupons? I would like one if you have any more.

  4. #29
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    vaaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Windrider07, I still haven't figured out what is going on with that coupon my trial has expired....

  5. #30
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisAreus View Post
    Hey, thank you so much! I'm sure my guild mate be happy. I would've pmed you this but your pm box is full xD So how do I know if it worked?
    I tried also and it said his inbox was full

  6. #31
    Ride emĺ Yoshi Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Oh man, how many are you giving out? Does it apply to current guildlaunch sites? I know my guild in Rift is trying to get a guild website going on it.

  7. #32
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Yes, yes I'm still here. Don't panic

    My inbox is full?? I seriously had no idea....gotta delete some messages then.

    For those who want coupons, yes...I still have some...I'll PM you.

    For those who are having problems with their coupon, my suggestion: try using a different browser to redeem the coupon. If that doesn't work let me know. Here is an article on how to redeem a coupon if you've received one: https://guildlaunch.uservoice.com/kn...-guild-launch-

    If your free plan has expired and you have NOT redeemed a coupon yet, you can redeem one and upgrade your plan. The coupons apply to ANY Guild Launch site for any supporting MMO as long as you are on a free plan. If you are on the first level paid plan (Premium), it might work....not sure.

  8. #33
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    Yes, yes I'm still here. Don't panic

    My inbox is full?? I seriously had no idea....gotta delete some messages then.

    For those who want coupons, yes...I still have some...I'll PM you.

    For those who are having problems with their coupon, my suggestion: try using a different browser to redeem the coupon. If that doesn't work let me know. Here is an article on how to redeem a coupon if you've received one: https://guildlaunch.uservoice.com/kn...-guild-launch-

    If your free plan has expired and you have NOT redeemed a coupon yet, you can redeem one and upgrade your plan. The coupons apply to ANY Guild Launch site for any supporting MMO as long as you are on a free plan. If you are on the first level paid plan (Premium), it might work....not sure.
    If you have sent out the PM's yet i have not gotten one...

  9. #34
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Coupons sent to the 3 people who requested....please read your inbox.

    If anyone still wants one, let me know

    Also, for those who have gotten coupons, could you please tell me what you think of Guild Launch? Any pros and cons of the services? Thanks!

  10. #35
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'd love a coupon code as well, please and thank you

  11. #36
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Bumpin this thread up. For those who received codes or for those who did not receive codes but is using Guild Launch, what are the pros and cons of using Guild Launch based on your own experience? For those who want codes, let me know

  12. #37
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 34
    xSoulEx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Clifton Park NY
    Posts
    1,480
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'll take one if you dont mind.


    "I usually assume my teammates are retarded."

    http://justified-gaming.enjin.com/

  13. #38
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    *bump* anyone else?

  14. #39
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Asked before, asking again, may I have a code please.

    And to answer your question, I like guildlaunch for two major reasons. 1) Price is great and includes a TS3 25man server. 2) At the time, it was the only host that had TESO even listed.

  15. #40
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spraggy View Post
    Asked before, asking again, may I have a code please.

    And to answer your question, I like guildlaunch for two major reasons. 1) Price is great and includes a TS3 25man server. 2) At the time, it was the only host that had TESO even listed.
    Thanks for the feedback!

    I'll be sure to request some more coupons. Make sure to send a you a PM when I receive some. Don't hesitate to bump this thread up or PM me

  16. #41
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Coupons sent to the two people who requested.

  17. #42
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    buuuuump, keep this thread alive.

    This is actually the only place where I'm giving out Guild Launch coupons directly to people

  18. #43
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I would love a coupon as well. Just recently started making a guildlaunch site for my FC on ffxiv, and this would be awesome!

    As far as what I think about it:

    The tutorial was very detailed on setting it up and navigating through settings to customize widgets, layouts and the forums. This is my first time using a UI to build a website, and it takes out a whole lot of hassle, and makes building a website fun and easy. I was amazed at how well the website was looking within the first few hours.

    I did have a problem with the FFXIV server status widget, but going to ARR Server Status I was able to use their script to add that to the site. So despite that Guild Launch still had all the tools I need to allow me to customize it 100%.
    Last edited by Tombo; 04-09-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Guild Launch Review

  19. #44
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Oh Windrider, I'd be very, very happy to receive this coupon.

    Currently working on guild site for are large PVP guild. Guild Launch seems like best place by far to make that happen.

    Thankkkssss =)

    Cromzinc

  20. #45
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Promotional Code Request :)

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    buuuuump, keep this thread alive.

    This is actually the only place where I'm giving out Guild Launch coupons directly to people

    Would it be possible to receive a coupon code for the one year membership please?

    Regards,

    Tw§rcsonecup
    Arthas - US
    World of Warcraft

  21. #46
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 19
    windrider07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Coupons sent

    Let me know if you want one (if you don't already have one).

  22. #47
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    Coupons sent

    Let me know if you want one (if you don't already have one).
    You are the best windrider07!!!!! I dont know how to thank you enough You help me a lot with this !

  23. #48
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello there windrider07

    Any coupons left for for the one year membership?

    Thanks!

  24. #49
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks windrider07!!! Coupon worked!!! Doesn't say for how long on the site, but all adds are removed, which helps alot ^^ still going through all the features now, I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks again!

  25. #50
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by windrider07 View Post
    Coupons sent

    Let me know if you want one (if you don't already have one).
    Thanks very much! Works perfectly!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •