Maybe Tera?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Why is it so hard these days to download and just try the game instead of making countless of same topics over and over again .
    This is a pretty fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    Although I agree, I feel that it's fair to ask considering TERA is like 30 gigs.
    If thats the case go watch streams, yes believe it or not people do stream Tera, hell theres people that have been streaming the new elin class for a few days now.

Rock Man Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Dea3Zong View Post
    And can somebody tell something about gameplay, quests, pvp and other things in Tera.
    PvP is fun. Open world pvp on pvp servers (you're missing out on this if you go to a PvE server), gameplay is really fun, combat is revolutionary. Quests however I felt were very boring and generic and that's what killed it for me. If you can handle the boring trip to cap, It's a wonderful game (or so I've been told).

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Quests suck
    Combat is okay not that fast but it is entertaining
    Graphics are hot! Details are nice and the world is pretty nice to look at!
    Class wise they have a pretty decent selection and they have their own fighting style

It's worth playing if you like actiony games as well as nice graphics. Just be ready to stomach boring quests. That's about all that was wrong with the game

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

Tera is fun but the usual opinion is that the end game is really unimpressive. From what i hear the end game pvp is imbalanced and there is nothing to do at max level except to repeat the same boring quests.

I hate learning a games system and then finding out i cant enjoy it. I tis like studying for a maths subject which you will never ever evr use in real life ever eevr again. Spend 500 hours understanding a complex maths subject? Yea Tera... then chuck the knowledge away. What a joke.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

There are quite a few endgame dungeons/raids, so the endgame PvE is good. PvP is garbage in TERA though.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

Ill answer like I usually do for threads about Tera. If you do not have state of the art computer, I strongly recommend skipping this game. By state of the art I mean CPU that is something like overclocked i5 running at 4ghz and decent gpu. If your cpu is lacking, like mine (3ghz athlon 6-core cpu), the game is pretty much unplayable when the frame rate drops to 10. Also to point out, this has existed since beginning of the game, so it is very unlikely they bother fixing the fps drop caused by UI. The fps starts sinking somewhere around lvl 40+ dungeons

42 Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Norsu View Post
    Ill answer like I usually do for threads about Tera. If you do not have state of the art computer, I strongly recommend skipping this game. By state of the art I mean CPU that is something like overclocked i5 running at 4ghz and decent gpu. If your cpu is lacking, like mine (3ghz athlon 6-core cpu), the game is pretty much unplayable when the frame rate drops to 10. Also to point out, this has existed since beginning of the game, so it is very unlikely they bother fixing the fps drop caused by UI. The fps starts sinking somewhere around lvl 40+ dungeons
    Yup thats the only issue i got with the game.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Yup thats the only issue i got with the game.
    Time to buy a new machine

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Norsu View Post
    I was able to run Tera with 4gigs of ram and a 06 dual core processor. Never dropped below 45fps

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by BokChoy View Post
    I was able to run Tera with 4gigs of ram and a 06 dual core processor. Never dropped below 45fps
    Did you try doing corsair stronghold or a nexus? Tera is an ok game with amazing graphics, but it lags so hard, and those disconnects most ppl get. I would suggest this game if you like to solo and do some small scale stuff, like 5ppl dungs (10ppl already lags even if you turn of characters so you see only their figures). There is something wrong with their game, as when your fps goes lower, your ping goes skyhigh as well. I never had this problem in any other game. Otherwise it is very nicely made, cute costumes Endgame pvp is all about 3v3, but still I would very much like to see a fraywind battle without having to see a slideshow every time a sorc decides to cast snowstorm or whatever that skill is called.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast