Maybe Tera?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Maybe Tera?

At last time I've heard a lot about Tera. Is there any reason to try it now or better to wait for upcoming MMOs?

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22

Well I got a tip for every one out there who ask is Tear good or shall I wait or shall I play GW2. Teas is FREE TO PLAY bloody download it try it if u hate it you hate it if you love it you love it just try it and making 100 post about wont tell you anything.

and I mean it to every one who asks.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Tera is all other than a mmorpg,lets call it MMO,Genrric browser based quests in Unreal 3 non target ? noty

I prefer good target mmorpg than cheap non target

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    Well I got a tip for every one out there who ask is Tear good or shall I wait or shall I play GW2. Teas is FREE TO PLAY bloody download it try it if u hate it you hate it if you love it you love it just try it and making 100 post about wont tell you anything.

and I mean it to every one who asks.
    This...

If you don't like TERA then look to find someone who has GW2 to test it's waters or buy it yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

42 Reputation: 10

Why is it so hard these days to download and just try the game instead of making countless of same topics over and over again .

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 27

Although I agree, I feel that it's fair to ask considering TERA is like 30 gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    This...

If you don't like TERA then look to find someone who has GW2 to test it's waters or buy it yourself.
    I have GW2 and Tera I like em both but it was not my inention to diss them or seam angry itīs just I rather want every one to get there own opinion rely well can be hard if your not ready to pay for GW2 kinda sad they donīt have trial or so. Yes ofc you can always ask what people think but getting your own opinion about a game movie or what ever is always the best in the end. Allot of people told me the new Riddick movie sucked well in my opinion after watching it I liked it not the best one but I still like it.

Maybe I should have said so from the start im sorry.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Sharki3ait View Post
    Although I agree, I feel that it's fair to ask considering TERA is like 30 gigs.
    You're correct here, not everyone has either a really fast connection or they have a data cap so "trying" a game really can be a burden to some.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

And can somebody tell something about gameplay, quests, pvp and other things in Tera.
    Last edited by Dea3Zong; 01-15-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dea3Zong View Post
    And can somebody tell something about gameplay, quests, pvp and other things in Tera.

Well game play is well action combat based like if you don't aim on the monster u miss you have a few classes, Archer,Warrior,Lancer,Sorcerer,Berserker,Mystic,Pr iest,Slayer.
    Here are some class info http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/classes

Quest are plenty but you have a dead zone somewhere around level 30+ if they have not fixed that yet at least not in EU last I played month ago.

PVP im not 100% on more than battlegrounds wich is fun team vs team pvp.

Well im not great at this but here some info I know itīs from US but mostly the same as EU info expect EU is alwyas like way way behind US and Korean version.

http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast