MMO ideas

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking MMO ideas

im looking for a mmo like maplestory in the aspect of the no auto attack like u need to push the attack button to attack or skills. and F2P my wife asked me to find one that wont be so taxing on a computer but lots to do like lots to do once u hit high levels. Eden was a good start but there is no real content for higher levels just talking and helping lowbies to level and such or crafting and making money. she is looking for alot to do like killing bosses or dungeons but it has to be a game where u need to push the buttons to attack not click and attack and be able to walk away she says its not really playing less u are hitting a button.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Tera? It has an action-y combat system. Whether it's taxing on a computer or not depends on the computer in question.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

i have tried it my comp cant play it wish i could coz i like the game it looks like alot of fun

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyfang89 View Post
    i have tried it my comp cant play it wish i could coz i like the game it looks like alot of fun
    Dragon Nest is pretty low-end.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

A new game just went into OB yesterday. Might want to check it out. Dunno if it is what your looking for. But you push buttons to attack. No auto attack. Yulgang2 http://yulgang2sea.com/

these are all good choices D: ill check them out i hope its what im looking for ^^ thanks everyone

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Do you have an AMD Processor?

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

im looking for a mmo like maplestory in the aspect of the no auto attack like u need to push the attack button to attack or skills. and F2P my wife asked me to find one that wont be so taxing on a computer but lots to do like lots to do once u hit high levels. Eden was a good start but there is no real content for higher levels just talking and helping lowbies to level and such or crafting and making money. she is looking for alot to do like killing bosses or dungeons but it has to be a game where u need to push the buttons to attack not click and attack and be able to walk away she says its not really playing less u are hitting a button.
    Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft have a lot of PvE content. I think you may enjoy G... Oh wait, it might not run on your computer. Maybe... Dragon Saga? (a.k.a. Dragonica in Europe) or something... Yeah Dragon Nest has a lot of dungeons and cool spells. I wouldn't say it's low spec. Hmm, Runescape added button-pressing with EOC.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft have a lot of PvE content. I think you may enjoy G... Oh wait, it might not run on your computer. Maybe... Dragon Saga? (a.k.a. Dragonica in Europe) or something... Yeah Dragon Nest has a lot of dungeons and cool spells. I wouldn't say it's low spec. Hmm, Runescape added button-pressing with EOC.
    dragon nest is /very/ low spec.

there's a wolf in my heart