Looking for Game Recommendations

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for Game Recommendations

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new game to play. I am a casual gamer, looking for a game with a healing/support class, without mandatory PvP. Some of the games by PWE interest me, but I have to take a better look at them.

I would like to see suggestions other than AK. I'm totally willing to take a look at "odd" games.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Ragnarok Online probably has the best supporter classes of all games I've played. Only downside is that soloing is hard as a full support. Many people who like Perfect World also like Ragnarok Online by the way.

If you want something unique how about Dungeons & Dragons Online? Well it really requires a team to play, though. At least if you are Cleric you need a Rogue to party with.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

The game in my sig has optional PvP and a Healer/Support class called Templar, basically a Healer that wears heavy armor. You can also mix and match class skills to make a hybrid class, so you can be like, a fireball-casting mage or a bow-shooting archer with a healing spell on the side, if you want.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Beyul View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new game to play. I am a casual gamer, looking for a game with a healing/support class, without mandatory PvP. Some of the games by PWE interest me, but I have to take a better look at them.

I would like to see suggestions other than AK. I'm totally willing to take a look at "odd" games.
    Forsaken World you might like. Just stick to the PvE channels and you'll be fine.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I've downloaded FW and I'm enjoying the game so far.
    And yes, I've stuck to a PvE server.