Golfstar closing

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 57

Default Golfstar closing

Hello Golfstars,

We regret to inform you that Golfstar services will be closing as of Friday, February 24th, 2014 at 16:00 CET // 10AM EST. Starting on January 14th 2014 it will no longer be possible to create a new account or to purchase Star Points. Everyone with Star Points already on their account can of course use these until the very end of the season.

We want to thank you for all of the wonderful hours we've spent together, as well as for your immense loyalty to making a great gaming environment despite many difficulties and setbacks. We'd particularly like to thank the entire Game Master team for their countless hours of support and service. We recognize that the game would have been a much different experience without their relentless loyalty to serving you. There is no way for any of us to thank them as much as they deserve, or to thank you for sticking with us for so long. I hope that we will see each other again soon in another gamigo game world!
    http://golfstar.gamigo.com/en/news/#37413

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 33

Shoulda been a Mini-golf game, that'd have been neat :I
    Also, shoulda been aloud to beat the crap out of your friends with the golf clubs like Happy Gilmore, i'da played the crap out of that game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 284

nuff said
    Claimed by the lovely miss Zilo