Thread: Neverwinter

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Neverwinter

Starting the download, never played it before. Is the game still popular and worth playing?

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 53

Its an ok game, it can be fun to play in short bursts. There isnt an open world to explore , everything istanced.
    There is only one 5v5 pvp mode and some guild 20v20 PvP/PvE mode. It just doesnt have that MMORPG feeling like all other MMORPGs have. But it is popular there is tons and tons of people playing it.

RIP Xfire

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Basically what tihi said, if you really think it's worth it in the long run, I'd only recommend it in short bursts.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 47

The game is not incredibly good, but it's okay. It was quite P2W back when the Open Beta released...now I'm not sure but being from Perfect World I guess it didn't change much.

PvP is quite fun before lvl 60, but at 60 it was quite bad back when I played. PvE has the foundry system which is sort of nice, dungeons however are nothing fancy and they get very repetitive.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 57

It can be fun, i got to level fourty, but the dungeon and loot aspects are severly lacking. Their's about ten items that drop per dungeon, then another ten available through tokens you gather whilst running through them. If you're into loot like me i'd suggest giving it a pass :s