[Seeking] MMO with group based system and great gameplay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Come play Aion with us. It has tons of instances and open world PVP, and many other factors that make it excellent. It's also truly F2P. ^^ Aion NA, not Aion EU!
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

So I'm considering trying FFXI ARR, I have been looking into it and it seems they pretty keep what I liked
    One question though : I remember I waited sometimes 1h without finding a party, does the party system has been improved ? I don't have time to wait without doing nothing anymore

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by Fluckysan View Post
    One question though : I remember I waited sometimes 1h without finding a party, does the party system has been improved ? I don't have time to wait without doing nothing anymore
    Not really, no. The reason why you usually had to wait is because people don't want to play tank. It's still like this, even with the new duty roulette system. Tanks are still the most wanted on duty roulette. Yoshi P had hoped this would make it so people would want to play tanks, he was wrong.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12