The Secret World

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    Such a great game, just wish it had more genuine horror elements, some quests that actually scare me.
    Agreed, and i would play the bejesus out of a single-player game with the same through-line, kinda a investigation/horror/rpg o-o

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Just got done playing with Jin-Roh and others. Was fun, but I unfortunately didn't have a mic :/ I livestreamed a bit of it and if twitch is working right I'll upload that to my youtube later tonight or tomorrow.

Still one of my all-time favorite games and I love how story-driven it is. Seems like they did a bit more with the PVP, too, I think? I didn't notice the faction warfare thing last time I played. Does anyone know how it works?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

That was pretty fun. Shame you joined in late and then everyone left soon after. Either way, good times!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I am thinking about to buy this game today,haven't played a mmorpg since GW 2 was released,and I quited about 6 months ago,so now I want to play something new,and this game looks good,shame I have to pay 30€ now but no problem,just one question,is it worth?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Well, I already said it's worth it. Though I don't think it's a game for anyone. You need to like unique games with interesting quests with a modern day horror setting to like this game. If you play MMORPGs mainly for combat it might not be the best choice as the combat system is pretty normal.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

oh...and try doing the investigation quests by yourself using the ingame browser without looking for walkthroughs (its annoying at times but it adds to the feel of the game)

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 41

I had a blast last night, t'was fun!
    Sad some of us had to haul off as it was getting late and had school/work :c I'll be on later after hauling books up and down stairs to bash some zeds and such, hopfully we'll get to the Blue Mountains today!

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Just got done playing with Jin-Roh and others. Was fun, but I unfortunately didn't have a mic :/ I livestreamed a bit of it and if twitch is working right I'll upload that to my youtube later tonight or tomorrow.

Still one of my all-time favorite games and I love how story-driven it is. Seems like they did a bit more with the PVP, too, I think? I didn't notice the faction warfare thing last time I played. Does anyone know how it works?
    it's a bit like GW2's open world pvp zone, actually a lot like GW2's open pvp zone, the pvp in TSW actually isn't that bad considering it's a pve game, so long as your expectations aren't to crazy it's pretty damn entertaining.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1526 View Post
    it's a bit like GW2's open world pvp zone, actually a lot like GW2's open pvp zone, the pvp in TSW actually isn't that bad considering it's a pve game, so long as your expectations aren't to crazy it's pretty damn entertaining.
    Problem with that is you can join GW2 PvP and actually do something right off the bat. In TSW, if you're not running super duper rare epic +9001 gear, expect to get 1 shot and tickle other players. With that said, it's still fun and if you're good enough, you can at least go around solo capping for your team. You just won't be able to fight.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

I bought a game on Amazon over winter and they gave me a $5 coupon for Editor's pick digital games up until Jan 31st. Too bad TSW went back up to $25.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast