The Secret World

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 57

I'm actually almost at the point in the story where i hit the Blue Mountains, and i got my hammer up to 5, so i have a viking ax c:

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 37

Fun game. Been running through the RP server with my brother. Some people in the RP server take it pretty seriously. People camping out in different buildings after fighting through the surrounding areas. Saw a small group of players run in a star type formation as they were going to complete quests. They were talking outloud as they were doing it. I guess showing off or maybe adding to the realism (since in real life whispering doesnt actually work haha).

Really fun though. Enjoying the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladuck View Post
    The economy is really rough, all those Chinese gold farmers are out of a job.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by *sky View Post
    Fun game. Been running through the RP server with my brother. Some people in the RP server take it pretty seriously..
    Hmm that's good to know, I've always complained there's very little RP in mmoRPg these days.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 57

Glad folks are looking at the game again, here's a site that allows you to see all the weapon models in a controlable 3D web based program thingy:

http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/tswweapons/view.html

:o

I'm hammer/shotgun, my god are the shotguns sexy ; . ;
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 01-24-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I decided that I want to buy that game,the prob is I made a mistake I got 20€ now,well I was searching for a site where I can get the key cheaper,I found some sites,and I want to ask someone here if they know a reliable site where I can buy the key for 20€ and lower,cuz it will take some time to get another 10€ to buy it from their site,anyway any help is welcome,thank you

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by arno1234 View Post
    I decided that I want to buy that game,the prob is I made a mistake I got 20€ now,well I was searching for a site where I can get the key cheaper,I found some sites,and I want to ask someone here if they know a reliable site where I can buy the key for 20€ and lower,cuz it will take some time to get another 10€ to buy it from their site,anyway any help is welcome,thank you
    How much is it on Steam or Amazon?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    How much is it on Steam or Amazon?
    Not available on steam in Europe and on Amazon it's 25€,anyway I just found a site,bought a key for 10€,I am downloading the game right now,can't wait to get ingame.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20

not avalible in EU on steam? are you kidding me? im from estonia and i own it on steam <.<
    (but it says 29.99€ for me at the moment... well 59.99€ for base game and 3 DLCs)

P.S funcom is a norwegian company so it not being avalible in EU would be blasphemy
    Last edited by wyruz; 01-25-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    not avalible in EU on steam? are you kidding me? im from estonia and i own it on steam <.<
    (but it says 29.99€ for me at the moment... well 59.99€ for base game and 3 DLCs)

P.S funcom is a norwegian company so it not being avalible in EU would be blasphemy

Want a screen? It says not aviable in your region,I am from Bosnia and Hercegovina,and I can't buy it from here,maybe it's for specific contries,anyway I bought it for 10€ on worldofcdkeys

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Been having fun with the game. I love how great the stories in this game is. And it's not just one big epic story either. It's a bunch of epic, in-depth stories with a lot of interesting characters.

I've been working on a new build, chaos and fist weapons. I like it a lot better than my chaos/blood build as it's a hundred times easier to solo content with it.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast