Fat People Should Die?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

Eating moderate amounts unhealthy foods with high fat low protein can help you lose weight. It may be muscle loss but who cares? It's not like the amount of muscle your body has is directly related to it's ability to burn calories. lol

Poe, your muscles and power are very impressive.
    Unrelated note. Steroids can cause diverse emotional reactions including but not limited to unwarranted anger and hostility.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 236

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Eating moderate unhealthy foods with high fat low protein can help you lose weight. It may be muscle loss but who cares?

Poe, your muscles and power are very impressive.
    Unrelated note. Steroids can cause diverse emotional reactions including but not limited to unwarranted anger and hostility.
    i never once used steroids or will ever use ... what i do is find protein in foods and just consume that which helps me gain muscle mass and sometimes yes i drink protein shakes which got vitamins and do not consist from protein alone ... especially after training i drink one shake every time to repair my muscle...

All in all its not problem of MONEY ... it is problem of a person himself in being lazzy to do shit and that is all. Some people should learn to use their money in a right way.
    Last edited by poeticas; 01-19-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 66

Oh really... Well.

Which protein shakes do you use? I have tried Muscle Milk, EAS, Marked.
    I personally like the Muscle Milk flavors but think Marked is the most effect.
    Also, the Marked Pre-Workout Igniter really gets me pumped and keeps me moving without any nasty side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Oh really... Well.

Which protein shakes do you use? I have tried Muscle Milk, EAS, Marked.
    I personally like the Muscle Milk flavors but think Marked is the most effect.
    Also, the Marked Pre-Workout Igniter really gets me pumped and keeps me moving without any nasty side effects.
    1st of all i drink protein shakes 1st thing in the morning because your muscle are relaxed and etc so you need to repair them ... and 2nd i drink them after every work out because your muscle are broken and you need to repair them quickly ...

I drink normal marked shakes (never once went for premium stuff)... vanilla with milk ... mixing 1lb - 1g ... sometimes i mix it with some fruits or such or sometimes i just eat some protein bars ... in different tastes and etc.

actually protein intake is the only thing i am actually regulating in my daily life.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 69

Fad diets like high-fat low-protein or high-protein low-fat are so so so bad. You'll most likely develop problems sooner with these fad diets than being fat. Do not recommend.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 01-19-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Fad diets like high-fat low-protein or high-protein low-fat are so so so bad. You'll most likely develop problems sooner with these fad diets than being fat. Do not recommend.
    That is why i consume pizzas and such xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 547

Some parties like to play to the "pack mentality" of people. They know that once you accept them into this place, you will be very unlikely to throw them out. That just works better with non-academics who have enough space in their social structure to fit them in.
    Its treating politics as a con art.

Being fat is different to being obese. Not being "all toned" is really a matter of private choice.
    There is a wide range between being unhealthy and obese and being thin. Sport can lead to loads and loads of health nightmares too, its really a question of "liking it" as the fun activity that it encompasses.
    @nutrition: Its kinda important to not fall into a routine of eating the same things all the time. More people in the world now die by male-nutrition, than starvation.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-19-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Stay frosty.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Ban him bunz he says fat people need to die!! he wants you to die!!

You lazy ass. - Bunzz

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 134

I don't think the problem (at least in North America) mainly has to due with people eating unhealthy because it's cheap. I think the bigger problem is portion-sizes and over-eating. I can never finish any meal I order in a restaurant- they always serve too much on the plate. ._.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 547

If you dont do heavy manual work, you probably shouldnt eat like a lumberjack. If your culture idolizes that kind of person, mirroring their eating habit isnt going to work in your favor lol.

Stay frosty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast