Fat People Should Die?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

I used to weigh 264 lbs, now i average between 185 and 192 lbs. I don't think fat people deserve to die just because they are fat, but the ones who are fat and do nothing about it (like I used to be) can go **** them selves with their pizza 5 times a week and piss poor excuses to not work out.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    I think the bigger problem is portion-sizes and over-eating.
    This. I think a lot of people just don't realize how much food they're actually eating in a day.

I had a health class where we had to keep a food diary for a month, and log everything we ate + add up all the calories. There were a bunch of people going "Wow, these calories add up so fast!" then I'd look at their log and they had eaten french toast, pancakes, sausage, eggs, cinnamon rolls and hash browns for breakfast that morning and thought it was a normal amount of food.

No wonder they add up fast, you basically just ate three meals in one sitting.
    Last edited by Loric; 01-19-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Most servings are about 1/2 to 1 whole cup. When you measure it out and put that amount in front of you, it's looks very small. People will eat more than one serving in a single meal. Now Imagine you eat 4 servings worth and each serving is 350 calories. Guess what?, you just ate 1,400 calories in one meal. Now you have snacks and drinks throughout the day, dinner, and that breakfast you ate in the morning to add to that 1,400 calories.

It's not hard to see why people are overeating. Food portions are small, but the calories are so high. It's easy to lose track of how much you're actually eating if you don't calorie count.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    Most servings are about 1/2 to 1 whole cup. When you measure it out and put that amount in front of you, it's looks very small. People will eat more than one serving in a single meal. Now Imagine you eat 4 servings worth and each serving is 350 calories. Guess what?, you just ate 1,400 calories in one meal. Now you have snacks and drinks throughout the day, dinner, and that breakfast you ate in the morning to add to that 1,400 calories.

It's not hard to see why people are overeating. Food portions are small, but the calories are so high. It's easy to lose track of how much you're actually eating if you don't calorie count.

lose the snacks and change drinks for water ... eat 6 small meals a day that contain fruits and salad ... mix them with meat and whole wheat foods and you consume the minimum while staying healthy and with doing sport daily you can minus the half or more calories.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Wait wut? How old are you?
    I thought I was skinny with my 74kgs (163lbs).
    I haven't weighed myself in over a year. I'm 23.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 23

Yeah, I think it's okay to eat what you want as long as you aren't so lazy to move around.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

It is my fault that i am over weight. And aslo my meds fault. I mostly sit down all day. Unless im doing work around the house. I guess i have no motivation to do anything else. I have a eating disorder meaning i have a problem with food. I stay hungry all the time. I can be full 10 mins and the next back to eating. I think it aslo has ties to me being depressed sometimes but meh. One of my new years new me is to start walking a little but i just hate leaving the house and even going out side. to be blunt i hate sunlight and dont want to be around people.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

I want to be fat but I think it's just not possible

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I want to be fat but I think it's just not possible
    A fat treytrey haha just imagining this is hard xD
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I haven't weighed myself in over a year. I'm 23.
    Huh. Well I am 21 and 186cm(6.1").
    I always imagine the 50s range would be borderline anorexia or some other kind of problem. It's just odd to see somebody weighing so little and having no health issues.
    I can eat all I want too and I won't gain in weight even a little.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast