Fat People Should Die?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

eh

5'11'' 192lbs am I fat? Sure am by todays standards, yet i jog every day for 4 miles and do 200 push ups (4 sets), 200 squats and 100 up downs with a 40 lbs weighted vest on. I also work on average of 16 hours a day for 20 days a month as a U.S Navy Master at arms standing guard at a naval base in full battle rattle and am m16 strapped to my neck.

So yes I may be fatter than some little stick figure **** face but at the end of the day I can do what ever I want to them and there wouldn't be much they could do to stop me.

So again how does me being "fat" hurt anyone else? If anything most of these little ****ers could use a little fattening up I willing to bet most of them could't even lift their own body weight more than once.

Todays ideas of a "healthy" body are a little ****ed if you ask me most of the "ideal" people look like they are hardcore malnurished.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

people out here... Reputation: 534

5'9, weigh ~103 pounds.

If I weigh 118 pounds, my chances of being Type 2 Diabetic skyrocket, so I have to stay between around 100 pounds and 110 pounds until I get older.

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

All people should die. The process of death begins at birth.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gratscorpio View Post
    eh

5'11'' 192lbs am I fat? Sure am by todays standards, yet i jog every day for 4 miles and do 200 push ups (4 sets), 200 squats and 100 up downs with a 40 lbs weighted vest on. I also work on average of 16 hours a day for 20 days a month as a U.S Navy Master at arms standing guard at a naval base in full battle rattle and am m16 strapped to my neck.

So yes I may be fatter than some little stick figure **** face but at the end of the day I can do what ever I want to them and there wouldn't be much they could do to stop me.

So again how does me being "fat" hurt anyone else? If anything most of these little ****ers could use a little fattening up I willing to bet most of them could't even lift their own body weight more than once.

Todays ideas of a "healthy" body are a little ****ed if you ask me most of the "ideal" people look like they are hardcore malnurished.

scorpio
    You're funny.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345