Fat People Should Die?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Default Fat People Should Die?

So, I was speaking with Bob and we got on the subject of welfare fraud. While I agree that taking advantage of the US government is wrong I find it hard to believe how harsh some people can be simply because some people need assistance. Especially since our income is not that much more than min. wage.

If you need assistance your family should be limited to $20 per week to be spent on ramen noodles?
    If you are overweight, you should forfeit any assistance?

Being poor and fat is not hard, even if you don't over eat. Why? Fatty foods are a lot cheaper.
    I have recently started buying more healthy foods and have had to add about 40% too my food budget.

So, how can the poor be hating on the poorer?

I personally think a lot of it is bitterness in the sense that the min. wagers have a hard time getting by as well but don't qualify for the same assistance. Which in my opinion is ignorantly misplaced anger.
    It results in people rallying behind a political party that doesn't care if your life is harder.
    People who didn't care if we lost benefits or full time status just because they want to increase profits a small percentage.

I just don't understand how anyone making under $25,000 could be so... Republican.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    So, I was speaking with Bob and we got on the subject of welfare fraud. While I agree that taking advantage of the US government is wrong I find it hard to believe how harsh some people can be simply because some people need assistance. Especially since our income is not that much more than min. wage.

If you need assistance your family should be limited to $20 per week to be spent on ramen noodles?
    If you are overweight, you should forfeit any assistance?

Being poor and fat is not hard, even if you don't over eat. Why? Fatty foods are a lot cheaper.
    I have recently started buying more healthy foods and have had to add about 40% too my food budget.

So, how can the poor be hating on the poorer?

I personally think a lot of it is bitterness in the sense that the min. wagers have a hard time getting by as well but don't qualify for the same assistance. Which in my opinion is ignorantly misplaced anger.
    It results in people rallying behind a political party that doesn't care if your life is harder.
    People who didn't care if we lost benefits or full time status just because they want to increase profits a small percentage.

I just don't understand how anyone making under $25,000 could be so... Republican.
    we are in the same shape as you. i only get 600 a month and 95% gos to bills and the remaining to food. grandmums check gos toward the same thing bills food taxes and things we need at the house. its much cheaper to just eat fatty foods. i used to weight 285 but down to 262 and not sure how the hell i did that when all i eat is fatty foods. We always have to get the cheapest cuts of meat. and other things. i dont mind my self as there is people way worse off then me in the world. We had to help my uncal out with what little food stamps we get because he sent most of his money to a harlot who has has a problem with crack and other things. We make due but barely. I know you guys say here to me sometimes to get a job but to be real about that. I have a really bad social anxiety so bad that i dont want to leave home. Its got to where i now have panic attacks. I have to force my self to leave home. Who knows one day we might some how have a little extra money. but meh

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

I'm probably somewhere between 110 and 120 lbs.

Play soccer basketball volleyball and track&field for 16 years and you'll be skinny.

Right now I sit in front of the computer all day and probably eat various unhealthy foods often, yet I'm skin and bones (don't call me that to my face though).

As for killing people... Don't worry. Everyone dies within thirteen decades. I think suicide should be legal, murder is the most heinous of evils. That includes chicken-murder. And the person paying the chicken-murderer to do it is the one responsible for the act. But meh - morals - what place to they have.

If you're fat, my condolences. Fapping is very easy when skinny. Very.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    That includes chicken-murder. And the person paying the chicken-murderer to do it is the one responsible for the act. But meh - morals - what place to they have.
    Man, all this talk of fatty foods and chicken murdering is making me wish that Chick-Fil-A was open on Sunday. I don't think fat people should die; that would kill off a lot of my family. I do, really from the bottom of my heart, wish that fat people would work out a little bit more to promote healthiness. I took the initiative and went from 260lbs (118kg) to 180lbs (81kg).

The only thing that I think should change for welfare is that it requires a drug-test. I've lived in a household were a person on welfare spent all their money on their addiction.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

... Weight is not only fat ... weight is muscle and bones to ... i weight 200+lbs and i got no belly ... and not much fat i got a lot of muscle because i train 6 days a week in gym and play soccer , do MMA and other sports ... but overweight is one persons fault because of laziness to train or do any activity at all ...

And excusses like ...
    1. Got no money for gym
    (then train at home ... there are many methods to let you lose that fat and belly and etc(I know since i done it before)) ...

2. I was born like this
    (Ha the best excuse ... i have been going to gym for the last 3 years i have seen so many fat people , kids come in and how those who did not leave changed over those few years ... so stop making laugh) ...
    (Ah right because you lazzy asses better whine and buy games and etc ... rather than use it on something else.)

3. My bones are big thats why i look fat ...
    (This is no reason at all and no excuse big bones? Okey you will look awesome when you trained enough...)

4. I got No money to eat healthy foods
    (seriously? you speak about money and foods? hell i got apartment and etc to hold out on my own earning under 20k euro a year and i still manage to eat healthy and go to gym why can't other do it?)

seriously some people should TRY and do something rather then whine how fat or bad they are ... this kind of thing just pisses me off...

Oh btw overeating does not make you fat but Your friggin laziness to move your as DOES... I eat whatever i want ... pizza , fast food or whatever i want and you know what i somehow don't get fat ... because you know i eat 6 meals a day which include meat and fish and other things that contain protein and etc ...

It needs just a little attention and you can change yourself to much... but who am i to tell someone what to do if you want to whine for ever then do.

Btw Farmer ... What the friggin hell do you eat that you spend so much money on ? ... Eggs , Some apples , some meat and that is what you need ... seriously.
    Last edited by poeticas; 01-19-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Here's a couple random examples...
    A box of battered/breaded fish with 12 servings costs a little more than 3 servings of a healthier alternatives.
    Such as Tilapia fillets.
    Salmon, which I prefer, costs a little more than the large box for 1/4th the servings.

Beef is also increasingly expensive based on the amount of fat removed prior to packaging.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 01-19-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

You got this all wrong. Healthy eating doesn't necessarily mean you will lose weight. What it means by healthy eating is that you will eat a variety of food that provides you with nutritional values to sustain life because some food does not provide all the nutrients you need. Healthy eating means absolutely nothing to losing weight if you're over eating.

I will keep this very short and simple.

The most basic tip for losing weight is eat less calories. If you wan't to eat more calories, you better exercise. Let's say you need 2000 calories to maintain your weight. If you eat less than that per day, you will lose weight. Any more than that, you will gain weight. ~3,500 calories is equal to gaining or losing 2.2kg or 1lb. Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to eat healthy or exercise at all to lose weight. You can eat nothing but McDonalds and still lose weight as long as you eat less calories than your body needs.

Yes you heard me, you do not have to exercise or eat anything but McDonalds and still lose weight. However, I do not recommend it because exercise is good and eating junk food is bad. You'll lose weight sure but you'll feel very sluggish. Eating healthy and exercising go hand-in-hand. If your sole focus is to lose weight, just eat less calories.

Lack of nutritional education is why people are becoming overweight.

tl;dr Consume less calories.
    Last edited by M1nGs3N4yuk1; 01-19-2014 at 09:26 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I'm probably somewhere between 110 and 120 lbs.

Play soccer basketball volleyball and track&field for 16 years and you'll be skinny.

Right now I sit in front of the computer all day and probably eat various unhealthy foods often, yet I'm skin and bones (don't call me that to my face though).

As for killing people... Don't worry. Everyone dies within thirteen decades. I think suicide should be legal, murder is the most heinous of evils. That includes chicken-murder. And the person paying the chicken-murderer to do it is the one responsible for the act. But meh - morals - what place to they have.

If you're fat, my condolences. Fapping is very easy when skinny. Very.
    Wait wut? How old are you?
    I thought I was skinny with my 74kgs (163lbs).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    I will keep this very short and simple.

The most basic tip for losing weight is eat less calories. If you wan't to eat more calories, you better exercise. Let's say you need 2000 calories to maintain your weight. If you eat less than that per day, you will lose weight. Any more than that, you will gain weight. ~3,500 calories is equal to gaining or losing 2.2kg or 1lb. Contrary to popular belief, you do not have to eat healthy or exercise at all to lose weight. You can eat nothing but McDonalds and still lose weight as long as you eat less calories than your body needs.

Yes you heard me, you do not have to exercise or eat anything but McDonalds and still lose weight. However, I do not recommend it because exercise is good and eating junk food is bad. You'll lose weight sure but you'll feel very sluggish. Eating healthy and exercising go hand-in-hand. If your sole focus is to lose weight, just eat less calories.

Lack of nutritional education is why people are becoming overweight.

tl;dr Consume less calories.
    this is true ... but losing weight ... is different from losing FAT ... its all okey that you lose wight but the fat will still remain if you are not active and it will look even worse then when you were before ...

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Here's a couple random examples...
    A box of battered/breaded fish with 12 servings costs a little more than 3 servings of a healthier alternatives.
    Such as Tilapia fillets.
    Salmon, which I prefer, costs a little more than the large box for 1/4th the servings.

Beef is also increasingly expensive based on the amount of fat removed prior to packaging.
    ye when you look at such food ... ofc in my case is i eat eggs , cereal , whole grain foods (bread etc) ... i just buy some cheap sausages for snack times or cheap yogurt ... my diet is concentrated around water instead of soda drinks ... eggs and green tea sometimes cereal for breakfast instead of sandwiches with butter ... i do not make anything with oil at all ... eat fruits in between meals and concentrating to have meat or fish 6 times a day ... remember having 6 smaller meals than 3 big ones ... and eating salad is optional really if you eat some apples or such its just your choice...

the problem with diet and healthy food you cant be picky about it ... you need to eat them without sugars or such and can't have that or that ... i still eat some pizza now and then and then i eat some hamburgers or a steak because i know i will burn more calories in gym than that burger or steak provides ...

and all in all you need to drink A LOT of water ... change soda drinks and other drinks like cola to whole day of water ...

and never go to sleep on an empty stomach ... because it may seem that you are losing weight like this but its a lie because you are destroying your muscle like this rather than the fat that you got ... so eat meat before going to bed.
    Last edited by poeticas; 01-19-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    this is true ... but losing weight ... is different from losing FAT ... its all okey that you lose wight but the fat will still remain if you are not active and it will look even worse then when you were before ...
    Yes, that's exactly why I said healthy eating and exercise goes hand in hand.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast