BittyBay - an MMO game/chat community

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post BittyBay - an MMO game/chat community

Hey guys and gals!

Have you heard of BittyBay? BittyBay is an online, browser based, virtual animal kingdom, where users can hangout, chat, build territories (user spaces), play mini-games or create one in their territory and join Kingdom/User created events. It's all up to one's imagination, creativity and client limiations. BittyBay has recently launched its new release, Release Four (R4), after a successful Kickstarter fundraising campaign and we are glad to have the opportunity to invite you to join our fledgling community!

As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, how about a video to explain more about BittyBay!

Here are some screenshots in-game too, to whet your appetite.

BittyBay is a casual game, hence, there is no main goal in the game. It's all up to the user's imagination to create their own adventures, events or even, just hang around and chat in a territory!

Although we have just released our new version, R4, the fun does not stop there! We are constantly rolling out new mini-games, items and territories for users to explore and grab!

If this sounds like your cup of tea, why not join us? Visit us at www.BittyBay.com! Our fun and friendly community of close knit animals are eager to welcome you to our community and show you around the world of BittyBay!
    Last edited by BittyBay; 01-20-2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: something...

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 41

I like to think that elephant is the size of a bat, because a bat the size of an elephant is straight out of my nightmares :I