Rage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 32

When people keep showing off their money and you just want to murder them by shoving it all down their throats credit/debit cards included and then throwing them in front of a car or bus.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 145

Losing games (lolol), injustices, discrimination, immaturity, bigots. You know, the essentials. I probably feel the most rage when I lose games in League of Legends and when people don't understand simple concepts of sexism, homophobia, and racism.

OH, I also dislike relationship-beginners. I'm not willing to sacrifice a substantial amount of time and patience to teach a potential mate the basics of being a good boyfriend and a good person. I'd rather just start with a person who has experience, understanding, and maturity. I can't handle.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Several things.

Incompetence.
    Ignorance
    Having to repeat myself. (I sometimes talk fast, so it's not always, just a few given scenarios)
    People who ask for advice, then take their own advice.
    People who naturally yell when talking that freaking instantly makes me rage, like dam you ain't gotta yell tone that shyt down.
    Ppl using my stuff without asking.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 676
    wasps, wet socks, and bad vibes: the theskald story

SUP TREY. REMEMBER THAT GIRL I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT? WELL I KINDA IGNORED YOUR ADVICE AND INVITED HER TO THE PARTY ANYWAY. I HAD TO USE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO TALK TO HER THOUGH, I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. I ALSO KIND OF SPILLED PEPSI ON YOUR KEYBOARD. MY BAD BRO.

l

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU MAN, SPEAK UP.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Having to repeat myself.
    If I have to repeat something over 2 times... RAWRGERSNAPPLEAPPLEBLURG!

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

People who aren't careful with their words, not realising how rude they actually being.
    I recently got raged when my friend ignored me after saying something to me. Didn't realise I got angry till my friend told me.

People that gotta be correct all the time, you know that one stubborn guy, that will argue just about anything (Opinion-based) for the satisfaction of being right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 82

I instantly rage out when I have to listen to people eating with their mouths open. Listening to their lips smack, or listening to them try and keep the food from falling out of their open mouth. Seeing my cousin has a 50/50 chance of sending me off the deep end, it really depends on if I am prepared for it or not.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I don't rage. I force myself to grin, count to 10 and think about stabbing whoever (or whatever) is making me angry. Then I feel better, with no meltdown.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I'm a pretty punctual person, and I often leave and arrive early. I hate it when I want to do something and I'm waiting on someone else who is meandering around the house and taking their sweet ass time. I like to have a plan, and do things and not piss around all day trying to get going. So I guess I hate waiting for people who are completely inconsiderate of plans/time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123