Kritika JP Blocked?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Yasutsuna View Post
    k. thx. From the 1st image i see you play JP ver. Then which server? And did proxy or vpn make lags?
    less or much Lag depends on your vpn/proxy quality, i was using a monthly rental vpn and there was no Lag

i dont play on Japan sv i was just get in the game to see how good their VAs are and i was impressed as f*ck

godly VA..yeah it's DOMOOOOOOON

rogue's VA : sawashiro miyuki

mystic wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmCt1KuHpA

cat acrobat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XII3xQZC9As

crimson assassin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xud-Fery6-8
    Last edited by shion1; 01-21-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    I don't like how Japan gets all the MMOs out there, and never lets anyone even access their websites let alone their games. They are the most isolationist people out there, and they seem to hate everyone. On top of that, we let them play our versions of games, and there are plenty of Japanese people I've seen English versions of our games.. Just a depressing factoid.

....i honestly see a troll or reading a troll message. its the same shit with our games you dipshit. and they have the right to hate everyone because everyone hates them or always make fun of em JAPs. *please use JPN not JAP. JAP was used in WW2 to offend them like how the N word was used to offend the Africans and Y word to offend Americans
    and lots of games have IP block dude, not just this one. this is just one way to get rid of unwanted players or stupid hackers. and OK, what happened to their game PSO2 that game out with no IP block? it got HACKED! so some stupid idiot from out of sea screwed it all up for the rest of us. no duh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by queenvoo View Post
    well Japan is a dying race. in 100 yrs all Japanese will become extinct.

so this is why they are isolationist.
    this stupid troll here. hating on a game you cant simply get into, pff. go back to LOL dude.

oh... PSO2.. thanks to that Sziadan son of a B!tch SEGA made a massive ip ban

Quote Originally Posted by shion1 View Post
    oh... PSO2.. thanks to that Sziadan son of a B!tch SEGA made a massive ip ban

You have no idea what you are talking about. There is no IP ban on anybody other than the SEA area.

there is a massive ban on USA ISP bro

instead of blocking the hacker they are banning innocent ip, FμCK SEGA

anyway, i dont care about this game anymore
    Last edited by shion1; 08-07-2014 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shion1 View Post
    there is a massive ban on USA ISP bro

instead of blocking the hacker they are banning innocent ip, FμCK SEGA

anyway, i dont care about this game anymore
    I'll save you from sounded like an ignorant idiot further by actually telling you what's going on...

Some people were pissed off that SEA players were banned (because of the SEA version coming out) so a massive DDOS attack was brought upon SEGA. Bringing down the game servers, etc, causing a lot of drama. Sziadan/whatever his name is had nothing to do with it. It wasn't even anybody from NA. In fact, there is not an IP ban for NA right now. The issue is their new servers/ISP is running on an ancient protocol or some stupid crap that a LOT of ISP in other parts of the world do no recognize. There are a lot of people in the USA who are able to play right now, but that's because their ISP isn't stupid.

There.Was.No.IP.BAN.

I basically lived on the game before this happened, I researched a lot about what's going on. You're one of the idiots who just instantly goes OMG IP BAN SEGA SUX

they can play because they are using this duh

http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/bluepill/
    http://pso2proxy.cyberkitsune.net/bluepill/optout.json

the fact SEGA cant remove that Sziadan b!tch means they sucks, i dont care anymore, in b4 anyone who got whispered by him got their visphone blocked.

Funny, all the people I know who can play the game just fine have never used a proxy in their life, no idea what you are talking about. I've been whispered by him a bunch of times, and never had any issues with my visiphone? And unless sega assassinates the guy personally, they'll never really get rid of him, since there are always ways past IP blocks, or any kind of ban.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12