[Challenge] Oisterboy's Food Journal

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

Default [Challenge] Oisterboy's Food Journal

So, I am challenging Oisterboy to post his food intake and physical activity for the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Fat guy here - I hate fat people. I really don't do fat guy stuff. I don't over eat, I don't eat garbage. I do sit around a lot in the winter, but I'm pretty mobile in the summer. I hate so much to play the genes card, but my whole family is pretty fat. They all totally deserve it though. I dunno, I don't really even think about it until someone brings up fat people. I just do what I do how I dooooooooo it. I don't have any trouble l-i-v-i-n', and no real health problems. I dunno. Just feel obligated to post for the huge minority of people like me. Most fat people are gross as **** and have brought it on themselves. I'm disgusted by the garbage people eat, and yet I get lumped in with them. BLAH!

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

um, why do you care? it's none of yr business.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

That quote is in reply to my thread. So, he kinda dropped that in my business.
    If he's going to play the "gene card" and call his fellow fatties "gross as ****"
    I would like to see him back up his claims.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 01-21-2014 at 02:12 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    That quote is in reply to my thread. So, he kinda dropped that in my business.
    If he's going to play the "gene card" and call his fellow fatties "gross as ****"
    I would like to see him back up his claims.
    Generally speaking, if one does not eat bad and yet still finds himself fat, that is a gene problem. There are three main reasons I consider in regards to a persons weight. Those being activity, food consumption and/or metabolism. If one is active enough that he should be a proper weight, taking into consideration his diet fits the amount of activity, it is quite obvious that the problem is metabolism. The same could be said for those who are highly lazy, eat way too much and yet are quite skinny. To deny such things would be pure ignorance. I trust what he says. I personally have to deal with a handful of problems on a cellular level that I can't fix, nor is it my fault for such issues. Like metabolism, these issues can be controlled, but not completely cured. So I can see why he would not wish to be grouped up with others that do not have said problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    So I can see why he would not wish to be grouped up with others that do not have said problems.
    Very true.
    However, I have never seen you be disrespectful of others with similar conditions, regardless of the cause.
    Just b/c you know how hard it can be once you are in that situation.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

While I mean to cause no offense in regards to Oister, or anyone whom is overweight.

Genes and other medical reasons for why you are that size, aren't really all that applicable.

Whilst, yes, you may put on weight easier, you may have a harder time losing weight and other such things which come with genetics, you have to adjust your diet to match your body's needs.

Your body has a calorific requirement, for some the line between "Underfed" and "Overfed" may be smaller, it's a case of finding the right balance.

As for this topic however, whilst there is nothing in a rules to say "Don't do this", it borders on being a bit rude to call somebody out.

Oister is capable of making a topic himself, and unlocking this one. If he so desires. Forcing his hand and calling him out isn't really socially acceptable.

And, so, I'm going to lock this topic. By all means continue discussion in your other thread, but, please do not directly aim challenge people without their agreement to take part.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

LOL! I've got nothing to prove to yall, but yesterday was - yogurt and English muffin for breakfast, turkey sammich for lunch and I ended up eating dinner stupidly late, but it was some yummy roasted potatoes I made and forgot.

Actually been living vegetarian since January first, minus that sandwich and some pepperoni because I forgot :P I likes me some animals too much so I feel bad eating them. I'd do this but I doubt it would be a good example because I'm adapting to this vegetarian thing.

As for activity, I didn't do shit. It's -6 out right now lol. I'm hibernating yo!

And yeah, I'd rather keep this locked. I feel like things would get nasty, as much as I don't care. We don't need drama and arguments. Op, feel free to pm me though. If I could setup a thread limited to us I'd go for it :P I've got nothing to hide

Edit: Oh, right, I don't drink soda either I'm on a medication that makes the carbonation really burn the inside of my mouth :c I do have a jack and ginger from time to time though!