As always EU gets screwed over when it comes to games Rune factory 4 EU release has been canceled, Marvelous AQL Europe announced yesterday.

"In a statement sent to Eurogamer, Marvelous stated: “While MarvelousAQL has made every effort to secure the title’s release for this territory, it is, unfortunately, not possible to do so at this time.”

well you can all read the rest here http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/20...ase-cancelled/

Oh we released it in US and no need to release it in EU then they can import the game well sure we can if you pay the high import taxes. Even if I buy every game I want there is one reason why pirating games is good to get games they don´t care to release in EU.

Sure there is a potential reason why it was not released in EU is the closure of Neverland Co. But still to start planing and almost finishing a EU relased and then just saying nah F it just pissed me of.

Then MarvelousAQL has the stomach to say Please look forward to announcements on new MAQL titles over the coming months. You mean crappy games like Puzzle coaster or Runbot no thank you if there is no Rune factory 4 I don´t give a crap what you release.