Do you know the history of your house? and your ancestors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default Do you know the history of your house? and your ancestors

I was thinking do you guys know the history behind your house.

The home i live in was built some where way back. I think 18hundreds are something. It used to be a hotel back in the civil war era. It was aslo a slave plantation. Later on they separate the hotel into two homes. One was one time on the church propriety <....spelt wrong? but then was taking down are something as this was before i was born into this world. any ways my house. while having some modern things added to it like a bath room and electricity and a few modern windows and a siding is to old. We have to run most things off a drop cord. Any ways. A little family history as well. Where i live my ancestors owned everything the farms the lands and so on in this area. I know sounds crazy. So really i should be rich are something. But somehow the money was lost are something i dont know as i never ask my grandmum. While she was but a child here parents the bobit side owned a gold mine and some things. Again i dont know all my history but some how are something went wrong and money was lost. I enjoy asking my grandmother about my past family she has millions of storys. But sadly by the time i was born all of them was dead. Thank god my grandmum is alive.

So yea please share yours
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

My house is around half my age. I think it hit 10 years last summer. It has always been ours. I really don't know what was there before my house was built. I think it was just a random strip of open land surrounded by older houses, or something. I'm sure my parents probably know what was there before. Maybe I'll ask one of them some time.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

My current house was built in the '50s. It's got that super American feel to it. It's real small but comfortable, screen door, separate garage in the back, old orange tree, etc. 50-60 years ago, it probably had an apple pie cooling on the porch, a father in a white shirt and black suspenders going to work, a mother in a dress getting the kids ready for school where they'll go practice bomb drills for when the Russians attack, and what not.

I don't know anything about my ancestors, I just know one of my super great grandfathers supposedly robbed a train or two with Frank and Jesse James. I don't know if that's true or not though.
    Last edited by TheSkald; 01-22-2014 at 04:29 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Well I checked with a pair of aces, got a third ace on the turn, and the river put a pair of sevens on the table. I figured nobody was holding onto anything stronger, so I went all in with my three aces and the sevens' pair - a full house.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 01-22-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

The Undead Reputation: 447

wtf alternative reality did I wake up to where duby makes an interesting thread...

Anyway, my ancestors are apparently some French nobles that hitched a ride over to England with some random beret wearing, baguette eating twat named William somewhere around the year 1066. That's as far back as I can find anything.

As for this house, dunno, probably made by some fat northern bricklayer about 40 years back.
    Last edited by Z0MBiE; 01-22-2014 at 11:38 AM.

@zombie you really are in the 5th dimension. Enjoy your new life
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

January 22nd, 2014. duby banished Zombie to the fifth dimension. Everyone held their breath wondering if they would be next.

The Undead Reputation: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    January 22nd, 2014. duby banished Zombie to the fifth dimension. Everyone held their breath wondering if they would be next.
    dont worry i want send no one else. except some of you guys will be going to the 7th dimension.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 41

I'm not sure how I can find out about that kind of stuff.
    I guess I can ask my dearest darling nana about the family stuff, but no idea on the house info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast