[SEARCH] A new Game which will be perfect

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Lightbulb [SEARCH] A new Game which will be perfect

    Hello guys ,


    I am posting right here to make my interest in a new game public.
    I'm a german gamer who played a lot of games the last 4-6 years. I tried everything out , from games i really enjoyed (PWI, Cabal, Tera) up to games i didnt liked at all (Mobas, Path of Exile .. )

    Now I'm looking for a game which I will play for a long long time.

    Things I would love to have in it :
    - A High Level Cap, so not like Tera in that fact, reaching level 60 took about 1-2 weeks and this is not what i really enjoyed
    - Player Customization. ( Tera / PWI Like. :-) )
    - an auto-walk system (PWI is the best example)
    - An End-Game content which is playable alone. (maybe an OP class could be enough, lol. )
    - Mounts, i love mounts, that's just easy.
    - Maybe, if this it possible at all, but i dont think so, an game without any Premium Content, but I dont think that this is easy to find.
    - High Player Base.



    Thanks a lot guys! Any Hints will help me out.
    Regards.

  2. #2
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    vaaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I had the same requirements as you when I was searching a few weeks back. It might sound strange but it will in fact cover all the things your looking for and more. The game is Uncharted Water Online. It has a fairly high level cap, Player customization is really in depth when you start to get into the game. It does have an auto walk system, really good when your multi tasking. End-Game would be really good because you can just keep playing considering there is an endless world. Mounts....Do I have to explain this...You get a ship right off the bat, and premium content...well it doesn't effect game play at all. On top of all that the player base is really large and the game is really in depth...

    I think you would enjoy this the most....

    Uncharted Water Online

    Tell me what you think...
    Vaaron

  3. #3
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hmm.. Aion? Not sure if end-game-content is solo-able though. It's one of the most balanced F2P-games you'll find.

    Edit: Ah, nevermind. It doesn't have auto-walk if I remember correctly. I'm also not sure about mounts. But I can't think of anything else that would fit those requirements... so I'd still say, give Aion a try.^^
    Last edited by bullit; 01-22-2014 at 10:00 PM.

  4. #4
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    vaaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Hmm.. Aion? Not sure if end-game-content is solo-able though. It's one of the most balanced F2P-games you'll find.
    I would have said Aion, but the issue with Aion is it feels just like every "wow-clone" out there...

  5. #5
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42
    bullit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I'm not a WoW-fan myself (in fact, I only played it for ~2 weeks - so I can't really comment on similarities), but I enjoyed Aion for a long time.

    Generally, I haven't seen or heard of many new MMOs with autowalk lately. And being new on the market would be a requirement for a high playerbase. So.. those 2 things (autowalk + high playerbase) don't really work well together.

    Another option might be FFXIV:ARR (P2P). If you want to max every class, it should keep you busy for a long time. Instances are mostly group focused, but you're not forced to run any, if you don't want to. Again, not sure about the autowalk - but I think it was implemented (at least in beta).. or some sort of click-anywhere-on-the-map-and-run-there-thingy.

  6. #6
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,926
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Yeah not sure where you got auto walk from. The only games that have that feature are piece of shit p2w garbage like Jade Dynasty and Perfect World International.

  7. #7
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    vaaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    The one I mentioned above has a fairly high player base and auto walk. Just because its an older game doesn't mean it cant have a higher player base.

  8. #8
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45
    DarkLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,775
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaaron View Post
    I would have said Aion, but the issue with Aion is it feels just like every "wow-clone" out there...
    Off topic I know, but so tired of 'wow clone' its been and done, caput! There's no need to say it anymore as it is obsolete. In any case wow was clone of other early games which makes the words even more irrelevant today.

  9. #9
    Game Journalist Reputation: 53
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,147
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    I'm not a WoW-fan myself (in fact, I only played it for ~2 weeks - so I can't really comment on similarities), but I enjoyed Aion for a long time.

    Generally, I haven't seen or heard of many new MMOs with autowalk lately. And being new on the market would be a requirement for a high playerbase. So.. those 2 things (autowalk + high playerbase) don't really work well together.

    Another option might be FFXIV:ARR (P2P). If you want to max every class, it should keep you busy for a long time. Instances are mostly group focused, but you're not forced to run any, if you don't want to. Again, not sure about the autowalk - but I think it was implemented (at least in beta).. or some sort of click-anywhere-on-the-map-and-run-there-thingy.

    While not really 'autowalk', you have features in FFXIV such as the chocobo service. You just go to a station, pay a fee, and you will be sent to the location on a chocobo. This is similar to the griffins in World of Warcraft.


    - Alpha Stages

  10. #10
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    vaaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
    Off topic I know, but so tired of 'wow clone' its been and done, caput! There's no need to say it anymore as it is obsolete. In any case wow was clone of other early games which makes the words even more irrelevant today.
    The Saying "WoW-Clone" is simply a figure of speech, like "CoD-Clone"...FPS all originate with the unreal engine. Its just a reference, but simply the saying is due to all now days ripping off the general game play and UI which is pretty common. Another reason people refer to newer games as Wow-Clones is because they truly are trying to be as successful as WoW "was"...Wouldn't say much these days though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    This is similar to the griffins in World of Warcraft.
    You just made my day....



    Sorry if I offended the WoW Fan Boy deep inside...


    Sincere Apologies,
    Vaaron
    Last edited by vaaron; 01-23-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •