Kings Road and Rumble Games!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Cool Kings Road and Rumble Games!

This game and company took me by surprise. The 1st time I played it was on facebook and I automatically assumed it was a crappy game with a crap cash shop just like very facebook game.

Recently, I tried it again because I am bored waiting on other games. I was wrong. While there is a cash shop, everything can be earned by playing the game. King's Road is not a AAA ARPG but it is definitely fun for short bursts.

What really got my attention is Rumble Games, the company. They are interested in making "Next-Gen" tablet/mobile/PC games. There next title, "Nightmare Guardians" sounds ridiculously awesome! A mix of ARPG with tower defense (Sounds like Dungeon Defenders).

Anyways, just wanted to put there name out there because I think they deserve it. King's Road is fun to play for free and there future games look promising and also free.

Link: https://www.rumblegames.com/

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

yeh King's Road is pretty good. The cash shop is in your face a lot of the time, asking you if you want to buy 75% DISCOUNT OFF DIS SUPER ELITE SWORD RITE NAOW GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!!!!! windows after like every mission, but you certainly can grind for the same stuff replaying the missions over..and over...and over...and over. Like you said, it's fun for short bursts, I've got a level 12 Mage right now and I play maybe 1 or 2 missions a day.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Been doing a lot of thinking and research on this game. The cash shop is 100% optional. They do throw stuff at you, but it's simple, decline. =-D

For me, the fun is gearing up and getting skill points solo. I already unlocked bag space for free.

(Bosses drop lockboxes that can contain blue gems, AKA cash shop currency.)