Camelot Unchained

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Camelot Unchained

Does anyone know how to get into this alpha or beta? I'm playing Eldevin right now which is pretty sweet but I would really like to get into Camelot Unchained. Thanks!

Currently Playing: Eldevin

General Manager Reputation: 353

You had to back it as an Internal Tester during the Kickstarter. You can get in on a Builder Tier now but you won't be in for months at this point.
    Iíd rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Your avatar... So cute.

Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    Does anyone know how to get into this alpha or beta? I'm playing Eldevin right now which is pretty sweet but I would really like to get into Camelot Unchained. Thanks!
    I guess I better say something relevant so that a certain someone won't get jelly! ... Darn I know nothing about this game. I was focused on Star Citizen when it did its Kickstarter.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    You had to back it as an Internal Tester during the Kickstarter. You can get in on a Builder Tier now but you won't be in for months at this point.
    Ahhh bummer, thanks. Well maybe I'll get lucky and come accross someone who wants to sell or trade *hint hint*

Quote Originally Posted by plat0nic View Post
    Ahhh bummer, thanks. Well maybe I'll get lucky and come accross someone who wants to sell or trade *hint hint*
    Sorry for the late response. The Founders that bought decent packs have 2-8 beta accounts for friends that open up as early as August to as late as August 2015. Best is find a founder with no friends and make friends with them and hope they bring you in when the time comes.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 01-29-2014 at 01:50 AM.

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Hahah so now I just have to search the internet for a founder.... well at least I'm further than I was a few days ago, thanks ;D

MMORPG does occasional joint posts with CityState Entertainment. Bet quite a few founders comment on there haha. I might do some kind of giveaway myself since I convinced most of my close friends to be founders with me and likely will have at least 1 extra Beta 1 key to give out in January.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 42

Best is find a founder with no friends and make friends with them and hope they bring you in when the time comes.
    I might do some kind of giveaway myself since I convinced most of my close friends to be founders with me and likely will have at least 1 extra Beta 1 key to give out in January.
    Hey Dizzy - wanna be my friend? :P

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 41

Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Hey Dizzy - wanna be my friend? :P
    He wants to be my friend three times o-o

I'll keep my eyes and ears open then thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast