Wakfu fully F2P

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Man, last night was a blast! We had a dozen guildies using Steam voice chat all night and things got lulzy. I look forward to talking with everyone more.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Man, last night was a blast! We had a dozen guildies using Steam voice chat all night and things got lulzy. I look forward to talking with everyone more.
    I heard stories of your "Awesome" voice

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Are there more english speakers on phaeris or Ankama?
    I dunno about Ankama, but everyone I've met so far has spoken english, and I pug a lot. But honestly, you're most likely not going to talk to many people outside the guild. We're usually running something at all times, and you'll usually look forward to some alone time to finish up somethings.

The guild is progressing well, and everyone seems to be taking incentive in the guild. I recommend if you're starting a new, to join us as soon as possible, for more help and clarification as this game is quite confusing the first time around. That being said, the game also caters to teamwork and it's a ton more fun to run with a team.

Again, if you need an invite PM(/w):Eun Fidelier, Karnage, Tonphon, or Speedy
    These guys are the most active players currently and you're likely to get one of them. They're always on these characters as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

I just sah a member of the guild in game and it reminded me to ask for an invite
    IGN:Antifriend
    Im on pretty often but usually the game is in the background so i might not respond right away

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I might give this another shot soon, last time I played it was... like the French CB or something lol. That and there's also bit of an onRPG nostalgia bomb for me, since I originally started posting on onRPG before 2006 to talk about Dofus, back before they switched the boards.

There any classes the Guilds lacking?
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

They have made a number of changes since I last played. The xelor dial can now be cast 3 cells away which is an amazing change! Really improves the mobility. At he same time it appears that they have nerfed AP steal builds by removing Temporal armor so that you cannot remove/steal 2 AP at once.

I wish they make the english server f2p so that I can use the items that I acquired when I used to play...
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 02-01-2014 at 05:04 AM.

I've sent both of you an invite.

Don't forget to join us on Steam as well for voice chat and other neat features. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OnRPGWakfu

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I'm kind of late in this thread but if anyone can invite me to the guild or want to grind i'm lvl 62 air iop IGN: Sodjiro in Phaeris. Looking forward to fill up my contact list or join a guild since it's kind of a quiet server compared to Nox, hit me up guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Galash View Post
    I'm kind of late in this thread but if anyone can invite me to the guild or want to grind i'm lvl 62 air iop IGN: Sodjiro in Phaeris. Looking forward to fill up my contact list or join a guild since it's kind of a quiet server compared to Nox, hit me up guys!
    You'll need to hop online for that. /w Karnage once you do and I'll get you in.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfnite View Post
    I just sah a member of the guild in game and it reminded me to ask for an invite
    IGN:Antifriend
    Im on pretty often but usually the game is in the background so i might not respond right away
    oh my god! we played the mount zinit quest together yesterday LOL!

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

man this game needs a freakin dungeon finder man, cant find anyone to run scara dungeon with, left my old guild too cause nobody was online. feel free to invite me: Abhorsen

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast