Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Wakfu fully F2P

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 44

feca is completely different from before. earth feca is now a lot like earth sac, water shields allies, and fire glyphs were meganerfed
    pretty sure the other classes you listed are the same

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80

Bummer, I like the new Earth Feca, but glyph is just plain stupid now...
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Was thinking about playing Wakfu since my graphics card shit the bed and Im sticking to low spec games until I can get a new one.

Also this

Relax and enjoy life

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 23

So are you guys still playing? I'm thinking about coming back for the new Feca.

The reason I quit is because I prefer PvP games whith Arenas or battlegrounds and such. Honestly, Wafku has incredibly good PvP and has the infrastructure for PvP (warring nations), but the problem is that there is no incentives. If your nation's leader starts a war then the citizens just get upset because it creates limitations for them. The nation gets nothing from warring as far as I know.

I wish they would add PvP arenas or something.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    So are you guys still playing? I'm thinking about coming back for the new Feca.

The reason I quit is because I prefer PvP games whith Arenas or battlegrounds and such. Honestly, Wafku has incredibly good PvP and has the infrastructure for PvP (warring nations), but the problem is that there is no incentives. If your nation's leader starts a war then the citizens just get upset because it creates limitations for them. The nation gets nothing from warring as far as I know.

I wish they would add PvP arenas or something.
    Yes, the many of us still play. Guild is fairly active. In fact, We're a relatively popular guild (#Apostle).
    Anyways, we knocked some people out of the guild, so if you need an Invite you can pm almost anyone you see in the guild, Alternatively you can go to amakna and talk up Apostle. Wait a few minutes as he's usually afk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your average commentor
    If she has anime flu, she will die.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

hey guys so i didn't want to quit but one day wakfu decided it wouldn't open anymore so i tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn't work either T_T any word on panda or sram revamp?

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 99

Always wanted to play every time i see this on first page i'm complaining to myself how it could have been better if it did this or that, i still have that nostalgia in me pvping everyone in the tutorial area, man was that awesome despite how small the community seemed to be
    the tutorial area was packed with 10-20 people all over the place challenging each other as lv.1-7 characters, i really loved the 1v2 xDDD

it's pretty much the only hope for a "2d" mmo yet have no interesting classes for me to enjoy.. what a shame

here are things i hate about this game

1.very few hair styles, likely for hats to ruin your hair completely (the duck hats look kind of cute though)
    2.weak skill graphics.. i dont really feel anything when im using skills just like grandchase or worse, i wish it looked more detailed
    3.most characters look unappealing or have masks and such blocking their face or hairstyle that makes it look so ugly, main thing that keeps me from playing wakfu atm is this.

if there were mods for this game it would be a great start for me to use that and play again, dungeon fighter online has mods for ui and character skill effects, too bad wakfu doesn't have any of those despite how it's actually pretty old of a game now. literally every game i already love and appreciate with their looks, designs, graphics has a mod available, but not this game? strange how people
    are making mods for games that don't need mods to make it look better

so to be precise.

Cra hairstyle sucks especially when you're looking to wear a hat (are there even hairstyles via cashshop?)
    Enripsa are so cute but the skill effects feel so weak to get enjoyment fromt,
    I don't want to play a wierd tinman class to enjoy the game or a grandma, a wierd whack krusty the clown etc..
    Rogue mask is such a turn off and so much ugly green from their wind (even though it's probably a realistic color i prefer more of a "windy blue color" green makes me sick really though i don't mind emeralds rofl!)

old screeny, oh the anger when i saw my hair covered in white blob of nopes!

There is very little freedom in your build. And spells are flat out boring. You have this utility tree that has all the spells you want, but barely any points to allocate into it. You are pretty much stuck using boring spells all day if you want to level. Wakfu does almost everything right except for the fact that the thing it does wrong (build/spell stuff) is like 80% of the game.
    I guess the jail system sounds a bit interesting though.

Each Nation has a Jail. This is where Criminals end up if they are defeated in player versus player combat and thus resulting in being sent to jail, or turn themselves in.

Once incarcerated, a criminal becomes a Prisoner, and they must spend an amount of time in jail to pay off their negative Citizenship Points. This amount of time can also be directly reduced by performing actions while incarcerated by collecting Clinks and turning them into Community Service Containers.

Location: Each nation's jail is located to the right in its headquarters.

Note: You can break out of prison by assembling (making up a recipe) a tool (Rock Lime) with 5 pieces of Clink and 3 Rat-Tattoo Hairs on Community Service assembling points inside a prison. After crafting Rock Lime you can use it on manholes on the walls to make your way out of incarceration.

If a player decides to escape from prison before their character's remaining incarceration time, they will escape from prison with their remaining minus CP. In this case they will remain an Outlaw with "escaped" status.
    Sacrier looks okay, has decent skill effects but i don't like melee as much in wakfu. infact i hate tanks
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 06-04-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Tanks don't exist past UBs and boss room fights

There's next to no mask in the game, BUT people usually wear Costumes because the default equips look weird.

You don't really have to worry about customization in the game. There's a lot of costumes which up for the lack of hairstyles and early customization. Most of the costumes come with hairstyles.

Honestly, Everyone hates the War system. But people take advantage of it have fun. Just a little while ago, The guild had this really awesome pvp "Event" in Amakna outpost.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 99

next to no masks wat?! the annoyance of rogue masks covering their face... same with xelor v_v

the masqueraiders look whack with their clown masks and those long pinocio nose

sram has a mask except girls have it on their heads, it's still annoying having that big blob of nope blocking my pretty hair style

i've already checked costumes and there were very few that come with hairstyles, and those hairstyle's are whack >u>;;
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-gene...picture-thread

valkyrie set looks okay, jiva's horn looks nice, all i care is the hats really, being unable to take off rogue's mask annoys me the most though
    there should be a cash shop item that removes such things like that.

it's a bummer i can't look like a feca / enripsa and use guns or something like that, hate to deal with rogue masks even though it's not that easy to see it scrolled out xD
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 06-04-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I'm thinking about starting this game.
    What class would be best suited for a beginner?

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 44

next to no masks wat?! the annoyance of rogue masks covering their face... same with xelor v_v

the masqueraiders look whack with their clown masks and those long pinocio nose

sram has a mask except girls have it on their heads, it's still annoying having that big blob of nope blocking my pretty hair style

i've already checked costumes and there were very few that come with hairstyles, and those hairstyle's are whack >u>;;
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-gene...picture-thread

valkyrie set looks okay, jiva's horn looks nice, all i care is the hats really, being unable to take off rogue's mask annoys me the most though
    there should be a cash shop item that removes such things like that.

it's a bummer i can't look like a feca / enripsa and use guns or something like that, hate to deal with rogue masks even though it's not that easy to see it scrolled out xD
    The utter lack of customization and ugliness of things available has always been a turn off for me ass well, granted I've played the crap out of the game I eventually get tired of looking at the characters and leave.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83

I quit because I didn't feel like doing dungeons for 2+ hours every run and 5/6 of the time is waiting.

1.very few hair styles, likely for hats to ruin your hair completely (the duck hats look kind of cute though)

2.weak skill graphics.. i dont really feel anything when im using skills just like grandchase or worse, i wish it looked more detailed

Enripsa are so cute but the skill effects feel so weak to get enjoyment from

Sacrier looks okay, has decent skill effects but i don't like melee as much in wakfu. infact i hate tanks
    Yeah I know what you mean. This game's hats and costumes are pretty bad.

and while most skill effects are indeed pretty weak, there are a few that aren't
    only nice skill effect on Eni is from massacuring mark (a passive skill, that makes your fire marks explode when the target dies). combining that with a high level refund mark especially is pretty cool. but yeah otherwise extra weak

also, Sacrier is indeed melee, but most of them aren't played as tanks. It is the berserker class afterall.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by reikken View Post
    also, Sacrier is indeed melee, but most of them aren't played as tanks. It is the berserker class afterall.
    Last time I played sac was very capable of being a tank, note earth sac. There are various specs for all classes after all.

Though I haven't played Wakfu since the somewhat recent updates and the implementation of whatever assist-characters you now get, doesn't sit right with me, I enjoyed the single character RPG element of it, but there were of course summons and such before.

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    I quit because I didn't feel like doing dungeons for 2+ hours every run and 5/6 of the time is waiting.
    it gets better when you party with people who do a lot of damage and know what they're doing and don't spend 20 seconds of every turn doing nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Foxanne View Post
    I'm thinking about starting this game.
    What class would be best suited for a beginner?
    honestly, you have plenty of time to figure out how to play your class, so I wouldn't recommend a class based on that
    but if you want something that levels fast, sacrier (fire), iop, osamodas (summon) are some of the best

Quote Originally Posted by Raja420 View Post
    Last time I played sac was very capable of being a tank, note earth sac. There are various specs for all classes after all.
    oh yes, it certainly makes a very good tank. I was just saying that the tank build is actually relatively uncommon, with most people opting to go for a damage build
    Last edited by reikken; 06-04-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 94

Just started playing this with some friends, was wondering if anyone would answer a few question (sorry if they have already been answered, 3 AM and I'm about to go to sleep).

How do you go about doing proper builds in this game? A guy in the game told us to just dump everything into HP until the 30 respec and then dump into AP at 31, is this accurate?

Also for the elemental skills should we just focus on using a single element in battle or?
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

It really doesn't matter what you do before your lv 30 respec. But yes, either grap AP at lv 31, or, depending on your class, MP. And then get the other one at lv 51

low level gear tends to have only one elemental damage stat on it, so pick one element and get gear for that. At higher levels, it's usually better to have two elements. Monsters' resistances start to vary more (ex: 350 resist in one element, 150 in another), and every piece of gear has two elements on it, and you get half the spell xp in the elemental tree that already has more than 1/3 your max available spell xp for that level (ie under leveled trees level up twice as fast)

what I do is pick my two elemental trees and level up both of them, and try to get gear for both of them whenever possible, but when I can't, just get gear for the preferred single element

also, since there's a max to the total spell xp you can have at each level, you only have enough to max out 2-3 spells in each element. (unless you're running single element, in which case you can max 3-4)

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

yay i got wakfu to work again!! but i guess there is a maint right now? also checking the patch notes there was some change to ap/mp? also there is a global restat too!!

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    yay i got wakfu to work again!! but i guess there is a maint right now? also checking the patch notes there was some change to ap/mp? also there is a global restat too!!
    They capped it at 12/8, I believe. This was done quite awhile ago. You get a free stat reset at level 30.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    They capped it at 12/8, I believe. This was done quite awhile ago. You get a free stat reset at level 30.
    The patch took away the ability to stat 2 ap, You can only stat 2. With the new epics and relics, they nerfed it.

Also They raised the level cap, Improved the relics and gave a week long restat, and included new content.
    Last edited by Heartyace; 06-17-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    The patch took away the ability to stat 2 ap, You can only stat 2. With the new epics and relics, they nerfed it.

Also They raised the level cap, Improved the relics and gave a week long restat, and included new content.
    Sorry, I didn't understand that bit, could you explain? Do you mean you can no longer stat any AP?

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't understand that bit, could you explain? Do you mean you can no longer stat any AP?
    You normally have the ability to stat 2/2 AP, now they took away the ability to stat 2 AP. So it's 1/1 AP and you can't stat another one in.