Wakfu fully F2P

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

this game is great, i want to call it final fantasy tactics online. i made a scarier last night and ran thru the tutorial il most likely going earth its going to be slow but i like the archtype.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for the info about wakfu being F2P now.

I used to play wakfu way back during closed beta. Then stopped when subscription started.

I play in the Philippines. Right now im playing wakfu asia since it is F2P and the people there have the same time zone as where i live.

My only concern right now is, there hasnt been enough guide or info on class builds compared to when it was still in closed beta.

Do anyone of you guys know any fansite or an updated site relating to wakfu builds and info? I visit the wakfuNA forum but cant get enough information since some some thread is not updated to the current version or changes in wakfu

I use wakfu-world. its in french and i have a hard time understanding using the google translator plus it messes up the whole site

thanks
    Last edited by enjoyincubus; 02-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.
    "It's Not My Duty To Die For Your Government And Suffer For Your Religion...I Choose Life."

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

i have the same problem enjoyincubus im completly new to the game and i have no idea how most of the things work

i love the game though ive been scourgeing google and youtube for "Wakfu Guides" and i havent found all that much, im also soaking up everything i can from wakfuNA forums.

a decent crafting guide/explaination would be great. im guessing we are limited to 1 crafting proffesion and 1 harvesting proffesion ? or can we be multi harvesters like herbalist&trapper for example ? so many things to read up on

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Try the wakfu-world.com. its in french but its updated and its a huge database for wakfu

Im not sure about the multi profession, during close beta, i only leveled my mining profession because back then, monsters doesnt drop kamas. You can only get kamas from mining ore and converting them to kamas
    "It's Not My Duty To Die For Your Government And Suffer For Your Religion...I Choose Life."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Does this game have an auction house, or player-owned shops (which you can be offline for)?

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by enjoyincubus View Post
    Try the wakfu-world.com. its in french but its updated and its a huge database for wakfu

Im not sure about the multi profession, during close beta, i only leveled my mining profession because back then, monsters doesnt drop kamas. You can only get kamas from mining ore and converting them to kamas
    You start the game with every harvesting profession. You can also learn every crafting profession as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Merchant View Post
    Does this game have an auction house, or player-owned shops (which you can be offline for)?
    There is a marketplace that is pretty much an auction house that you can put items in there with a 10 items limit. You can also open up a shop which will be available if you log out while inside your portable house which acts like a shop as well.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hi i joined the "P" server playing a eripsina or w/e its called (the healer one) send me and invite IGN is Charlize

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

I've been off lately, I've been low on spare time to do anything lately. It should clear up by the 10th though.

Till then I've transferred leader to Tonphon/Wyruz. Just an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    I've been off lately, I've been low on spare time to do anything lately. It should clear up by the 10th though.

Till then I've transferred leader to Tonphon/Wyruz. Just an update.
    What of the weekend meeting?

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

I have an eni alt and having a terrible time building his passives. None of Eni's passives aside from the passive that gives +% heals are really good for support. Infact all of the passives are very lackluster and the class itself is incredibly boring.

Yeah the air line is kind of cool because you build up propogator and use it, but the fact that you need to keep getting Hygeine stacks up prevents you from being support/debuffer hybrid and pigeonholes you into spamming the boring ass heals.

Eni actually used to be really really cool pre-nerf because Transcendence used to immediately give 50 hygeine stacks and you could focus on keeping the stacks up. But now you have to painstakingly build up Hygeine from scratch at like 6-8 stacks per turn! Furthermore you are forced to summon the idiotic Coney because he gives 2 hygeines when he casts a heal. I would be okay with it if the Coney took action automatically but you have to control the coney and it just serves to lengthen each encounter.

Hygeine is just a poorly designed mechanic. Enis need to be made more interesting somehow.

Fire Healer eni as an option would be really cool, but the problem right now is that you have to waste 2 AP casting Unnatural Remedies. I would even be okay with not having the AoE heal that water has but the 2 AP waste is a build killer.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 02-07-2014 at 02:22 AM.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast