Wakfu fully F2P

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    I have an eni alt and having a terrible time building his passives. None of Eni's passives aside from the passive that gives +% heals are really good for support. Infact all of the passives are very lackluster and the class itself is incredibly boring.

Yeah the air line is kind of cool because you build up propogator and use it, but the fact that you need to keep getting Hygeine stacks up prevents you from being support/debuffer hybrid and pigeonholes you into spamming the boring ass heals.

Eni actually used to be really really cool pre-nerf because Transcendence used to immediately give 50 hygeine stacks and you could focus on keeping the stacks up. But now you have to painstakingly build up Hygeine from scratch at like 6-8 stacks per turn! Furthermore you are forced to summon the idiotic Coney because he gives 2 hygeines when he casts a heal. I would be okay with it if the Coney took action automatically but you have to control the coney and it just serves to lengthen each encounter.

Hygeine is just a poorly designed mechanic. Enis need to be made more interesting somehow.

Fire Healer eni as an option would be really cool, but the problem right now is that you have to waste 2 AP casting Unnatural Remedies. I would even be okay with not having the AoE heal that water has but the 2 AP waste is a build killer.
    then make a support sadi. they are great with the healing dolls and can dps nicely. water/earth if u want dps water if u want more support. when pandas get remade their water is going to be healing. sadi's can use 4 dolls if u max out knowledge of dolls and get +1 control. voodoo is also amazing for support sadi.
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 02-07-2014 at 02:58 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Where can I find information on panda changes?

google but mostly the NA forums. they are supposedly gonna be in a couple months.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

If any lv10 jewelers could make Satisfaction rings, or if you have one you don't use, please send it my way.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-07-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

maybe i should play it soon since ragnarok is dying for me

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    maybe i should play it soon since ragnarok is dying for me
    Yes. Join the dark side.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

What levels are you guys ? I have a fire rogue that's level 34 but the game changed so much I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    google but mostly the NA forums. they are supposedly gonna be in a couple months.
    Okay I saw the thread on the NA forums but the people there also said that the skill descriptions about water tree healing were actually an old iteration that Ankama decided to scrap sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Okay I saw the thread on the NA forums but the people there also said that the skill descriptions about water tree healing were actually an old iteration that Ankama decided to scrap sadly.
    hmm well if you really want to play support then i would go with a water sadi with earth for damage(since sadi's tear is only good with a lone sadi build) i would focus on drain and ur aoe heal and mudoll for straight heals. getting max doll and max knowledge of dolls first gives u access to 3 dolls and 1 more with +1 control. i mean if u get 4 dolls out u literally have 4 separate mobile healers on top of whatever you do on your turn. dolls can also lock(which they seem to do a lot) and u can do some nice things with the doll seeds.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlink View Post
    What levels are you guys ? I have a fire rogue that's level 34 but the game changed so much I have no idea what's going on anymore.
    What level am I? Who knows. :/

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast