Wakfu fully F2P

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

So it's not restricted to just the governor thing.

Did you read the page?

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/membe...cribe-to-wakfu

Lots of restrictions, making it not worth it without paying. Unless it's the Asian version only? Would be dumb if that were the case.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Dawn View Post
    So it's not restricted to just the governor thing.

Did you read the page?

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/membe...cribe-to-wakfu

Lots of restrictions, making it not worth it without paying. Unless it's the Asian version only? Would be dumb if that were the case.
    They're playing on the Asian server (wakfu.asia) not the wakfu.com server. You can find the correct restrictions by clicking here.

The restrictions are: No access to politics feature, you don't get 15% bonus exp, 15% profession bonus, and the ability to contiously easy bread with one click (rather than having to click multiple times?)

So the difference between F2P and P2P is no access to the politics feature, plus you don't get any of the premium exp bonuses. The bread thing doesn't seem like it's a big deal, unless it's extremely annoying to eat bread or something?

Also, I downloaded the game and completed the tutorial. I'll probably get on tomorrow for a bit while traveling around in hazeron.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 02-08-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    They're playing on the Asian server (wakfu.asia) not the wakfu.com server. You can find the correct restrictions by clicking here.
    Oh nice, I'm downloading now. Will give it a try if I get bored of Rift, or am just in the mood for something else.

Does it have PvP aside from duels? Is it ALL in English? Am I missing anything by playing the Asian version? I don't mind subscribing to the US one if I like it, but if this is exactly the same there'd obviously be no point to it.

Thanks for the link.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Oh nice, I'm downloading now. Will give it a try if I get bored of Rift, or am just in the mood for something else.

Does it have PvP aside from duels? Is it ALL in English? Am I missing anything by playing the Asian version? I don't mind subscribing to the US one if I like it, but if this is exactly the same there'd obviously be no point to it.

Thanks for the link.
    as far as i know we are all playing on the asia server. the game is 100% in English it's just on an Asian server. being on an asian server though unless u are over there u can sometimes hit lag but in reality all mmos have lag no matter where the server is. the game is a very niche game as a lot of people won't like the grid/turn based battles. the game also has a lot of character and never really takes it's self serious which is good. this is the only mmo i have ever just sank into and lost track of time cause of all the shit you can do.

Thanks for the link.
    As far as I've seen, it's all been fully translated into English. Of course, I've only done the tutorial and some quests in the starting/mercenary city. Can't comment on the PVP.

The game seems quite populated, so that's refreshing as I tend to play low-pop indie games. The combat is turn-based, which I've recently started to enjoy. Previously, I just couldn't stand it. I like the wide-array of classes, and I chose something that I think I wont run into to often (Sididas or w/e... the doll guys). And it's not just a bunch of generic classes, either. The stat system is something a bit new as well.

It seems like it should be a fun game to play, but only time will tell. Who do I talk to about joining the OnRPG guild?
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 02-08-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]

As far as I've seen, it's all been fully translated into English. Of course, I've only done the tutorial and some quests in the starting/mercenary city. Can't comment on the PVP.

The game seems quite populated, so that's refreshing as I tend to play low-pop indie games. The combat is turn-based, which I've recently started to enjoy. Previously, I just couldn't stand it. I like the wide-array of classes, and I chose something that I think I wont run into to often (Sidads or w/e... the doll guys). And it's not just a bunch of generic classes, either. The stat system is something a bit new as well.

It seems like it should be a fun game to play, but only time will tell. Who do I talk to about joining the OnRPG guild?
    i can add you whats your IGN? Sadida's aren't too popular cause they need some love to play as the dolls can get a bit setupy. i have a sadi as an alt right now. also every class has 3 element branches and lots of ways to build the classes(stats and skills) and there is so much equipment in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    i can add you whats your IGN? Sadida's aren't too popular cause they need some love to play as the dolls can get a bit setupy. i have a sadi as an alt right now.
    Apoca is my IGN. Do I need to be a certain level or join a nation or anything to join a guild?
    -Cingal

Apoca is my IGN. Do I need to be a certain level or join a nation or anything to join a guild?
    at level 10 you can choose a nation and any level as long as they are outside the tutorial can join the guild.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

My IGN is Glockenspiel, also appreciate an invite.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

42 Reputation: 35

I'd also like to join guild, IGN is Gendr
    Currently Playing: Mabinogi
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast