Wakfu fully F2P

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

For those new to the thread, note that the best way you can go about getting an invite would be if you join the Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OnRPGWakfu and ask someone who is online to invite you, and/or simply friend me http://steamcommunity.com/id/HazMax/ directly through Steam and I'll get you invited.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    The majority of us are still playing.
    There's always a ton of actvity in the chat when I go on. Although excluding one or two members don't expect anyone to respond to questions you have.

Oblivion is hands down the most helpful guy I've encountered thus far.

Anyone have any helpful advice for a brand new player who hasn't played turn based games in probably 15+ years? I changed to iod (ion?) the first class u can choose on the top left of the classes and I do much better in combat than the other class I made but still feel like I'm missing something.

So any suggestions with how to spend point and do combat? It's weird because when I play MMOs I always do real good but in this I'm just lost.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger.

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons.

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS.

ArcheAge: 38 Gypsy. (Currently Playing)

Trove: On and off. 20 all classes.

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Dawn View Post
    There's always a ton of actvity in the chat when I go on. Although excluding one or two members don't expect anyone to respond to questions you have.

Oblivion is hands down the most helpful guy I've encountered thus far.

Anyone have any helpful advice for a brand new player who hasn't played turn based games in probably 15+ years? I changed to iod (ion?) the first class u can choose on the top left of the classes and I do much better in combat than the other class I made but still feel like I'm missing something.

So any suggestions with how to spend point and do combat? It's weird because when I play MMOs I always do real good but in this I'm just lost.
    That tends to happen when people are dungeon running and not paying attention to guild chat. With that said, I'm always willing to answer any questions someone may have if and when I am on.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Sodjiro, Abhorsen, and I are Iops so feel free to ask us questions.

Iops are straightforward, well balanced and their only purpose is to do lots of damage. (and stunning) Great beginning class.

Here's the breakdown of the three elements
    Air: Single target damage only. All spells cost very little AP. Highest single target damage of all the branches.
    Earth: Good at everything. Very good single target damage, good AoE, range, and stuns which are unique only to this class.
    Fire: Excellent AoE branch. Even their AoE does high single target damage. (Wraith is a very powerful AoE spell)

Most players usually focus on one or two elements. Pure element typically gives you much higher damage and resist in that branch but with the lack of flexibility. Same goes vice versa. If you're going hybrid, I don't suggest Earth/Fire because both branches do pretty much the same thing.

You get a free respec at level 10 and again at level 30 so feel free to play around with builds. Up to level 30, max Compulsion for the flat 40% damage increase or Authority for the increments of damage increase up to 100%. I like Compulsion because it's reliable. Authority, unless maxed, is really a chance game because you can lose all your damage stacks easily. However, it will ramp up your damage extremely fast if maxed. In any case, these two support spells should be maxed first.
    Next up, max Jump or Virility. Jump gives you more mobility and damage. The damage buff does not add on to the 60 max damage stacks per turn. At level 9 jump, you can jump behind enemies for backstab damage which is handy when you have the backstab challenge. Virility on the other hand, increase your HP by a flat 20%. In addition, it regens 20% of your HP after every fight due to the mechanics of how virility works. I suggest virility first because it'll speed up your leveling by a A LOT.

For the first 30 levels, focus on only 1 element for now. Invest in Agility, Strength, or Intelligence, depending on what element you're starting off with. Some initiative is nice to so you can start the turn before your enemy. Get the Gobball set at level 15 for the additional 1 AP. After 30, respec and go with whatever elements you want. You'll want to save all your stat points right now so you can take AP at level 31, and MP at level 51. After that I'm sure you can make your own decisions.

http://wakfu-elements.com/
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/143-gu...r-construction
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/143-gu...arth-iop-build

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I've been playing as Sadida's and it's pretty fun, though I've mostly just received plvling from Tokerii so far. Seems like it should be a fun class to play, if only because not many people seem to like it/play it so I'll be a bit more rare than other classes. I'm planning to go full on water so I can support. I like my inflatable healing dolls. The only worry I have is that I wont be able to do much solo content (maybe?), but then again, I've only done stuff with other people from the guild every single time I've logged on, so I doubt I'll be doing much by myself anyways.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I've been playing as Sadida's and it's pretty fun, though I've mostly just received plvling from Tokerii so far. Seems like it should be a fun class to play, if only because not many people seem to like it/play it so I'll be a bit more rare than other classes. I'm planning to go full on water so I can support. I like my inflatable healing dolls. The only worry I have is that I wont be able to do much solo content (maybe?), but then again, I've only done stuff with other people from the guild every single time I've logged on, so I doubt I'll be doing much by myself anyways.
    yeah sadi's are rare along with foggers. i would say u wont really need to solo cause there are always some people on in the guild and if u have to solo just make ur dolls into greedys. tok said he gave you back the breastplate so whenever u get on just let me know.(this is vox btw)

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    yeah sadi's are rare along with foggers. i would say u wont really need to solo cause there are always some people on in the guild and if u have to solo just make ur dolls into greedys. tok said he gave you back the breastplate so whenever u get on just let me know.(this is vox btw)
    Alright, I should be on here in a few minutes and I'm right around where the dungeon is.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Is anyone on that can invite me to the guild

IGN: Baukara

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Do we need to be in a certain nation or anything for the guild? been wondering since I was gonna choose to join brakmar because all the ores.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

You do not have to join a certain nation to join our guild. We have members of all four nations but most are in Sufokia. Secondly, you don't have to join Brakmar to mine those ores. Almost 95% all the nations are allied with each other so you can just nation hop anytime.

All the nations have the same bonuses with a very small difference.
    Amakna: +15% Earth damage, 5% more crafting exp if linked with farming
    Brakmar: +15% Fire damage, 5% more crafting exp if linked with mining
    Bonta: +15% Air damage, 5% more crafting exp if linked with woodcutting
    Sufokia: +15% Water damage, 5% more crafting exp if linked with fishing

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast