Wakfu fully F2P

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Thanks ming I picked brakmar mostly since i knew it was a mining nation so I figured theyd have a bigger abundance of ores. Maybe even removing getting pked by random people for mining. Luckily im also a fire earth cra atm. Ill join the guild when I know im gonna stick with a build long enough.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 30

Is the updater broken for anyone else? I've tried 2 different laptops and the patcher client simply will not update, it gets to like 4% and then just hangs there forever.

Currently Playing: Achaea

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Is the updater broken for anyone else? I've tried 2 different laptops and the patcher client simply will not update, it gets to like 4% and then just hangs there forever.
    No I actually just downloaded to my laptop so I can play in bed because my monitors huge and I can't see the font. I had no problems updating. Try running as administrator?
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

Pretty nice. I missed Wakfu, but I didn't really want to pay for a sub on the NA one since last I played, it was pretty dead.

I'm on Phaeris, what nation did most people go?

Oh, my IGN is Aspen.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I wanna start today Is there a German/European Community somewhere? I'm very interested in this Economy System of Wakfu!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

From what I can recall in the NA version back when I played it in Open and Closed Beta, mobs didn't drop any kama. The only way kama could get into the economy was through minting. I don't know if they changed that. The drop rates on the NA servers were also way lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    From what I can recall in the NA version back when I played it in Open and Closed Beta, mobs didn't drop any kama. The only way kama could get into the economy was through minting. I don't know if they changed that. The drop rates on the NA servers were also way lower.
    This was changed a while back. Monsters drop kama now and also cost for things and kama minting rates have changed. For example, Zaaps are 100K vs 20K.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Anyone fancy playing with me today? New character or w.e I have never really played this game so I'm up for what ever as long as someone can help eheh....

IGN: Sullisaur, would like an invite to guild also if anyone could be so kind :o, I'm on the same server as you all are.

Edit: Playing on sulli
    Last edited by sullisaur; 02-12-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sullisaur View Post
    Anyone fancy playing with me today? New character or w.e I have never really played this game so I'm up for what ever as long as someone can help eheh....

IGN: Sullisaur, would like an invite to guild also if anyone could be so kind :o, I'm on the same server as you all are.
    Sure, I'm on right now on an alt. Made a Prospecting Enu to loot some sets.
    Add Deaume.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

Do a lot of people just do mob grinding and skip the quests in this? They make them too hard to follow. Nothing on the map telling you where to go and the shortest descriptions.

Whats the lvl cap in this?
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast