Wakfu fully F2P

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Hop online and I can guild invite you, mat.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16

Been playing a few days and over lvl 30 now. Here are some things I learned/advice for others:
    Storage
    alt+h to go into your haven bag(cannot be use everywhere). inside your haven bag you have a chest to store items. craft or purchase extra inventory bags, they are useful.
    Restat
    you get free restat at lvl 10 and lvl 30. Figure out what stats you really want to have before lvl 30 because once you hit 30 you will only have a few days to do the restat. As an example, I put most of my points into dodge and then realized I want to increase my range and add the rest of my points to intelligence for fire dmg. How you stat your character will make a big difference, so figure out what will best suit you before lvl 30.
    Gear
    gear is very important. having a set gives you extra buffs. find a set that suits your character and also find sets/gear for your sidekicks that suits them. for those who are fire dmg specced characters; go to mount zinit with a friend or two after you reach lvl 25 and get the gear set from the first part of the mountain.
    Fast XP/Leveling
    A fast way to level up to 30 is get a friend or two and do dungeon runs in the Astrub Sewers, House of Trouble dungeon lvl 15. Use wisdom candy which drops a lot from the larva in the sewers. You will need clans keys to play this dungeon; they drop from piwis or else craft them from the clay that drops from piwis. Once you're somewhere in your 20s you can get around 60,000xp from the last fight in that dungeon.
    Battle Conditions
    The first part of a fight is positioning. After positioning the fight begins and you will see 1 or more battle conditions appear in the upper-left of your screen. If you and your team fulfill them then you get wisdom and prospecting bonuses. that means more xp and loot at the end of the fight. wisdom=xp, prospecting=loot.

Hope this will helpful.
    Wakfu Asia: Applecart

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

By request of some guildies this is my WATER/EARTH enu build...if you want to go pure water just dont add drhellzerker and max phone a friend,then get 10 gelogy,then MAX treasure tracker(gives you+40 prospecting and 50% of your prospecting stat becomes damage so if you have 300pp you will get a 150% dmg boost)

On my earth/water build you can see i only maxed purge and rascalry skills on the water tree,Why is that? well i just make the dungeon boss drop bag,then i transform and turn into hulk and kill enemies =)

DONT JUDGE MY CHARACTER NAME I JUST NEED DEM DROPS
    Last edited by killakev; 02-27-2014 at 02:49 AM.
    Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

Anyone interested in starting this with me? I tried it a bit ago and could never really get into it. Maybe if I had some peeps to play it with it would be more interesting!
    Nobody is born in this world to be alone! -Jaguar D. Saul

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Shaddia View Post
    Anyone interested in starting this with me? I tried it a bit ago and could never really get into it. Maybe if I had some peeps to play it with it would be more interesting!
    Join i just made a ecaflip character contact me ingame atm...ign....Ash Ketchup
    Maplestory 5th Job released(Hyper Skills)
    5th job bishop skill: Super HS
    -Gives the bishop who uses it double exp.
    -Gives all other party members +50% exp.
    -Everytime someone in the party says the word "hs" their exp rate goes down by 25%
    ROFL

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    Join i just made a ecaflip character contact me ingame atm...ign....Ash Ketchup
    Haha ok! Nice name btw
    Nobody is born in this world to be alone! -Jaguar D. Saul

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Shaddia, I hope you're playing a Sadida. lol.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

RIP the Dawngates : (

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Haven't seen many people online lately, don't know if timezone or what. Anyway if anyone needs help with something i'm a lvl 114 air iop, got a 102 support eni and a lvl 90 tank feca i tri-client to plvl and run stuff, hit me up if anything is needed guys, but be more active!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Quote Originally Posted by Galash View Post
    Haven't seen many people online lately, don't know if timezone or what. Anyway if anyone needs help with something i'm a lvl 114 air iop, got a 102 support eni and a lvl 90 tank feca i tri-client to plvl and run stuff, hit me up if anything is needed guys, but be more active!
    Think people are starting to quit. I've been on every day and I haven't seen that many on like I use to see.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

yeah sorry bro i moved on to world tour fishing. i got really bored of wakfu :P and 14 march blablabla- u already know lol.

until we meet again

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast