Wakfu fully F2P

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. #31
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35
    sinfullfears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    So...after the first quest line do things pick up a bit? I'm trying to get into the game but I can't figure out where to mine, fish, and log(as Im more interested in crafting atm) and there aren't many npcs in town despite how big it is..it just feels off.
    i think the focus early is more about leveling and dungeons. there are some guides for crafting though.

  2. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121
    Acreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Next to my Sony Bravia
    Posts
    4,836
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    i think the focus early is more about leveling and dungeons. there are some guides for crafting though.
    Yeah figured I'd have to check the wiki, just I assumed the game would be more up front with "hey here's crafting and gathering!" Cause I could of sworn you were at last introduced to it early on in Dofus.

  3. #33
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52
    Heartyace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyruz View Post
    initially they were supposed to restrict professions to 6, no pvp and no unlimited dungeon runs per day for free players.... but the community outcry made them change their minds
    A publisher that cares?!?! Wait no proof, didn't happen.

    Anyhow, I just started myself
    IGN - Cerabella - Feca - That P server
    Last edited by Heartyace; 01-26-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

  4. #34
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35
    sinfullfears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    hearty i messaged u in game but it said u arent on

  5. #35
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52
    Heartyace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    hearty i messaged u in game but it said u arent on
    I'm not online right now, I'll sign on right now

    Edit: it's Cerabella
    Last edited by Heartyace; 01-26-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

  6. #36
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    Aquasnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Hey guys!

    I just started this game an hour or two ago but i'm kinda lost and confused. I'm trying to build myself an Osa but I have no idea how do I go about adding the stats in this game. There are just so many stats to venture into and not to mention there's also stats to be distributed to my familiar pet as well. So I'm kinda stuck... Can anyone point me in the correct direction? It seems like a fun game and it's my first turn based game.

    Thanks!

  7. #37
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20
    wyruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Buttstonia
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post
    A publisher that cares?!?! Wait no proof, didn't happen.

    Anyhow, I just started myself
    IGN - Cerabella - Feca - That P server
    heres the original news article before they changed the access restrictions...
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/wakfu-asia-...102539031.html
    it even says on the update log that user input was considered
    http://www.wakfu.asia/en/mmorpg/comm...-wakfu-revised

  8. #38
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101
    queenvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,474
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    gr8 and thx! yea the p2p aspect held me back but now i think i might try it!
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

    http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

  9. #39
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35
    sinfullfears's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquasnow View Post
    Hey guys!

    I just started this game an hour or two ago but i'm kinda lost and confused. I'm trying to build myself an Osa but I have no idea how do I go about adding the stats in this game. There are just so many stats to venture into and not to mention there's also stats to be distributed to my familiar pet as well. So I'm kinda stuck... Can anyone point me in the correct direction? It seems like a fun game and it's my first turn based game.

    Thanks!
    we are all kind of in the same boat. i have just been using google and piecing together what i can.

  10. #40
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 81
    Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,746
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I've been hit by the bug more people suffer. The updater is doing weird things and suddenly it removes the client from the Wakfu folder..

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •