Wakfu fully F2P

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 44

feca is completely different from before. earth feca is now a lot like earth sac, water shields allies, and fire glyphs were meganerfed
    pretty sure the other classes you listed are the same

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 80

Bummer, I like the new Earth Feca, but glyph is just plain stupid now...
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    pyrzern.deviantart.com/ - My Art Gallery
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 245

Was thinking about playing Wakfu since my graphics card shit the bed and Im sticking to low spec games until I can get a new one.

Also this

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

So are you guys still playing? I'm thinking about coming back for the new Feca.

The reason I quit is because I prefer PvP games whith Arenas or battlegrounds and such. Honestly, Wafku has incredibly good PvP and has the infrastructure for PvP (warring nations), but the problem is that there is no incentives. If your nation's leader starts a war then the citizens just get upset because it creates limitations for them. The nation gets nothing from warring as far as I know.

I wish they would add PvP arenas or something.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    So are you guys still playing? I'm thinking about coming back for the new Feca.

The reason I quit is because I prefer PvP games whith Arenas or battlegrounds and such. Honestly, Wafku has incredibly good PvP and has the infrastructure for PvP (warring nations), but the problem is that there is no incentives. If your nation's leader starts a war then the citizens just get upset because it creates limitations for them. The nation gets nothing from warring as far as I know.

I wish they would add PvP arenas or something.
    Yes, the many of us still play. Guild is fairly active. In fact, We're a relatively popular guild (#Apostle).
    Anyways, we knocked some people out of the guild, so if you need an Invite you can pm almost anyone you see in the guild, Alternatively you can go to amakna and talk up Apostle. Wait a few minutes as he's usually afk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

hey guys so i didn't want to quit but one day wakfu decided it wouldn't open anymore so i tried to uninstall and reinstall and that didn't work either T_T any word on panda or sram revamp?

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

Always wanted to play every time i see this on first page i'm complaining to myself how it could have been better if it did this or that, i still have that nostalgia in me pvping everyone in the tutorial area, man was that awesome despite how small the community seemed to be
    the tutorial area was packed with 10-20 people all over the place challenging each other as lv.1-7 characters, i really loved the 1v2 xDDD

it's pretty much the only hope for a "2d" mmo yet have no interesting classes for me to enjoy.. what a shame

here are things i hate about this game

1.very few hair styles, likely for hats to ruin your hair completely (the duck hats look kind of cute though)
    2.weak skill graphics.. i dont really feel anything when im using skills just like grandchase or worse, i wish it looked more detailed
    3.most characters look unappealing or have masks and such blocking their face or hairstyle that makes it look so ugly, main thing that keeps me from playing wakfu atm is this.

if there were mods for this game it would be a great start for me to use that and play again, dungeon fighter online has mods for ui and character skill effects, too bad wakfu doesn't have any of those despite how it's actually pretty old of a game now. literally every game i already love and appreciate with their looks, designs, graphics has a mod available, but not this game? strange how people
    are making mods for games that don't need mods to make it look better

so to be precise.

Cra hairstyle sucks especially when you're looking to wear a hat (are there even hairstyles via cashshop?)
    Enripsa are so cute but the skill effects feel so weak to get enjoyment fromt,
    I don't want to play a wierd tinman class to enjoy the game or a grandma, a wierd whack krusty the clown etc..
    Rogue mask is such a turn off and so much ugly green from their wind (even though it's probably a realistic color i prefer more of a "windy blue color" green makes me sick really though i don't mind emeralds rofl!)

old screeny, oh the anger when i saw my hair covered in white blob of nopes!

There is very little freedom in your build. And spells are flat out boring. You have this utility tree that has all the spells you want, but barely any points to allocate into it. You are pretty much stuck using boring spells all day if you want to level. Wakfu does almost everything right except for the fact that the thing it does wrong (build/spell stuff) is like 80% of the game.
    I guess the jail system sounds a bit interesting though.

Each Nation has a Jail. This is where Criminals end up if they are defeated in player versus player combat and thus resulting in being sent to jail, or turn themselves in.

Once incarcerated, a criminal becomes a Prisoner, and they must spend an amount of time in jail to pay off their negative Citizenship Points. This amount of time can also be directly reduced by performing actions while incarcerated by collecting Clinks and turning them into Community Service Containers.

Location: Each nation's jail is located to the right in its headquarters.

Note: You can break out of prison by assembling (making up a recipe) a tool (Rock Lime) with 5 pieces of Clink and 3 Rat-Tattoo Hairs on Community Service assembling points inside a prison. After crafting Rock Lime you can use it on manholes on the walls to make your way out of incarceration.

If a player decides to escape from prison before their character's remaining incarceration time, they will escape from prison with their remaining minus CP. In this case they will remain an Outlaw with "escaped" status.
    Sacrier looks okay, has decent skill effects but i don't like melee as much in wakfu. infact i hate tanks
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 06-04-2014 at 01:30 AM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Tanks don't exist past UBs and boss room fights

There's next to no mask in the game, BUT people usually wear Costumes because the default equips look weird.

You don't really have to worry about customization in the game. There's a lot of costumes which up for the lack of hairstyles and early customization. Most of the costumes come with hairstyles.

Honestly, Everyone hates the War system. But people take advantage of it have fun. Just a little while ago, The guild had this really awesome pvp "Event" in Amakna outpost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

next to no masks wat?! the annoyance of rogue masks covering their face... same with xelor v_v

the masqueraiders look whack with their clown masks and those long pinocio nose

sram has a mask except girls have it on their heads, it's still annoying having that big blob of nope blocking my pretty hair style

i've already checked costumes and there were very few that come with hairstyles, and those hairstyle's are whack >u>;;
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-gene...picture-thread

valkyrie set looks okay, jiva's horn looks nice, all i care is the hats really, being unable to take off rogue's mask annoys me the most though
    there should be a cash shop item that removes such things like that.

it's a bummer i can't look like a feca / enripsa and use guns or something like that, hate to deal with rogue masks even though it's not that easy to see it scrolled out xD
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 06-04-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I'm thinking about starting this game.
    What class would be best suited for a beginner?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast